What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adam Doueihi

gordynz

Juniors
Long term project. Looks an out and out 5/8 to me and I think he’ll take over Benji. Never saw anything last year to say he’s a better fullback then Corey and still haven’t, although considering he only came to the club 4 weeks ago that’s not surprising.

Has size and a bit of class about him. Is 21, 6’3 and 94kgs yet looks a beanpole, can see him holding 102/3kgs by the time he’s 23/24 which will be beneficial as a 5/8.
You're right, he hasn't really stood out as a superior fullback to Corey but Doueihi really does have something about him. He's going to develop into a solid player, he already moves well despite his recent injuries, he is tough and determined, puts his body on the line which for me was very evident towards the back end in the finals; he's a natural ball player with instincts and a solid defender.

The only problem I see occurring is if they move him around too much, already by looking at peoples teams on this forum, he's been slotted in at three different positions. For the balance of the team I think he has to be our fullback, there's no way he starts round 1 on the wing, and Madge seems pretty set on Mbye in the centres when he comes back. Madge has a headache alright!

1. Doueihi
2. Nofoluma
3. Leilua
4. Momirovski
5. Thompson

Tiger Ted

Bench
For me:
1-Thompson
2-Nofo
3-BJ
4-Momo
5-AD
6-Benji
7-Brooks
8-Twal
9-Walters
10-Mikaele
11-Luciano
12-Garner
13-Taylor
14-Musgrove
15-Reynolds
16-Aloiai
17-MCK or Lawrence
AD is a very capable 5/8 fullback or centre.Id prefer him at fullback considering our current squad although if Mbye & momo r both out injured AD will most likely play centre in Rd 1.

It won’t surprise if Oliver Clark is on bench.As much as I like Rowdy can’t c him in the 17 & I would have Aloiai in place of Taylor with a bench of musgrove Clark MCK & grub.

super_coach

First Grade
Momo will be the centre and goal kicker and like to think AD will be starting no1, but Madge might be thinking Thomo has done nothing wrong so why move him. Who ever he selects in his 17, their are going to be some good guys miss out....that’s a healthy situation to be in

Tigerm

First Grade
Momo will be the centre and goal kicker and like to think AD will be starting no1, but Madge might be thinking Thomo has done nothing wrong so why move him. Who ever he selects in his 17, their are going to be some good guys miss out....that’s a healthy situation to be in
Yep, it's a long season though, so everyone will get a chance at some stage:)

Fordy20

Juniors

It's a nice way of looking at it, but when it comes to the backs, I reckon it's more of a case of having no one who is a class above anyone else. There are some capable choices, but apart from Joey, no one is really putting their hand up and demanding selection from what I can see.

Tiger05

First Grade
It's a nice way of looking at it, but when it comes to the backs, I reckon it's more of a case of having no one who is a class above anyone else. There are some capable choices, but apart from Joey, no one is really putting their hand up and demanding selection from what I can see.

We have some talent there but it's not top level talent apart from Joey. I like a bunch of the guys but we need some of those guys to come on. I reckon Douiehi and Mbye could improve a fair bit but we will just have to wait and see.

Wily Ole Dog

Juniors
Oh dear Adam.
No fullback position that you thought you deserved
No halves position you thought you deserved.
A few players back from injury and you’ll be on the bench
What a dumb & petulant move you made:pensive:

The unknown

Juniors
Oh dear Adam.

Im sure he’s absolutely devastated while counting his money on the way to the bank

Tiger05

First Grade
Really, how much more is he getting at your joint?

I don't think he would be getting any more. He just feels his best chance of first grade is here rather than Souths. Let's see how this year plays out for him. It's early days now.

Wily Ole Dog

Juniors
I don't think he would be getting any more. He just feels his best chance of first grade is here rather than Souths. Let's see how this year plays out for him. It's early days now.

he may well perform but when you leave a top 4 side because you can’t play fullback or in the halves then you end up in the centres for a borderline top 8 team, it does bode well

I had him in my supercoach team if he played fullback but have now punted him for BJ at close to the same price

as you said,time will tell

Tigerm

First Grade
he may well perform but when you leave a top 4 side because you can’t play fullback or in the halves then you end up in the centres for a borderline top 8 team, it does bode well

I had him in my supercoach team if he played fullback but have now punted him for BJ at close to the same price

as you said,time will tell
Its round 1, there is a long way to go. TBH, I thought CT deserved the first chance at 1.

macnaz

Staff member
Oh dear Adam.
And what position was he going to play if he stayed at Souths ???? Stop whining here about where he will play and go bitch to your lying geriatric coach who said he wasnt signing Latreen Mitchell .. we couldnt care less about your opinion you whinny old flog!

Wily Ole Dog

Juniors
And what position was he going to play if he stayed at Souths ???? Stop whining here about where he will play and go bitch to your lying geriatric coach who said he wasnt signing Latreen Mitchell .. we couldnt care less about your opinion you whinny old flog!

Quality response

Pistol_Pete

Juniors
I'm going early on this bloke.

He's shit ... a rich man's Daniel Fitzhenry.

And a shocking goal kicker.

God we can sign some duds