What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2 in 21

gregstar

Referee
Greetings Turd-burglars.

Well done St George Illawarra!

2 grand finals in 21 seasons.
1 premiership.
The driest spell in history.

What a wonderful tribute to the vision & professionalism of our front office / football department during this period.

If anyone out there sees this changing, let me know. I could use a laugh.

I must admit though - I haven't given much of a f-/ck since 2010/11.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Greetings Turd-burglars.

Well done St George Illawarra!

1 premiership.

What a wonderful tribute to the vision & professionalism of our front office / football department during this period.

If anyone out there sees this changing, let me know. I could use a laugh.

I must admit though - I haven't given much of a f-/ck since 2010/11.
Who are you?

gregstar

Referee
I would have thought it's pretty obvious.

I am chemicalstorm.

pfft. You must be a bit of a thicky.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
1 premiership.
Sad but true.

Since 1921, St George have qualified for a grand final / premiership decider at least once every decade... ie once every 10 seasons (before someone with too much time on their hands tries to argue the semantics of what a decade is).

I can't see us in the 2020 grand final, so thanks to the idiots in charge for breaking yet another record.

gregstar

Referee
It’s the Steelers fault.
Sad but true.

Since 1921, St George have qualified for a grand final / premiership decider at least once every decade... ie once every 10 seasons (before someone with too much time on their hands tries to argue the semantics of what a decade is).

Idiot.

Everyone knows the current decade finishes this year 2010 - 2020.

Seriously.......

Qapm

Juniors
At first I thought you were predicting how many wins the Dragons would get this season, then I saw the 21.....

I have to dig up my Inverted Schlang chart from last season and make an early prediction for 2021. Will get around to it when I start giving a f*&^.

Since you all are Qapm premium subscribers the sneak preview is: Don't plan on buying finals tickets.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Perhaps for extra revenue the NRL could do a both a top 8 & bottom 8 playoff system..

Imagine Mary strutting around being able to say he made the top 4 of the bottom 8..

We’d never hear the end of it..

And lord forbid we win that Frankenstein of a finals series, you could just see Mary waving his premiers ring at the runners up from the top 8 competition.

We got dis.

This Year?

Immortal
Gregstar if you want a laugh check out the saints game day threads. We could use your insights there. Many of us have done our best to stop caring, but you can see the angst in most of posts.
The neutrals love it and the threads have a cult following.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Gregstar if you want a laugh check out the saints game day threads. We could use your insights there. Many of us have done our best to stop caring, but you can see the angst in most of posts.
The neutrals love it and the threads have a cult following.
Aren't you the poster who said we are chokers?

I mean... really?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I bet you are fan of Cronulla playing at your home.

Show up enjoy a winning team.
One very questionable trophy in a fake veneer hallway sideboard doesn't count.

It used to be good fishing in the Woolooware swamp, then some developer came along with his peptalks and stuff. It was the end of civilisation as we know it..

Latest posts