What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bega Trial vs the Eels

OldPanther

Coach
Same im a fan of the cowboys, but i don't go there and preach about nathan cleary there, or tell them how much Kikau means to us, how insulting, its just oblivious smugness, all parra fans are alike, i hope you don't win me over, nothing worse than a gloating eels fan

To be fair they already know how great those guys are so you don't need to.

TheFrog

Coach
I have a soft spot for the Tigers. A great many fans have a second team they like to a degree for one reason or another and it's been discussed on reddit a few times.
Newtown were my second team, but now they've gone I don't have one. Theres the Panthers, then the teams I don't hate as much as the others, then the others. I could list them in order, but not sure what the order is.

OldPanther

Coach
Newtown were my second team, but now they've gone I don't have one. Theres the Panthers, then the teams I don't hate as much as the others, then the others. I could list them in order, but not sure what the order is.

I would venture a guess and say that the Eels and Roosters are top 2 for a lot of Panthers fans. There was a time I'd say Raiders but they haven't been an issue since the two grand finals which feels like an eternity ago.

MugaB

Coach
I would venture a guess and say that the Eels and Roosters are top 2 for a lot of Panthers fans. There was a time I'd say Raiders but they haven't been an issue since the two grand finals which feels like an eternity ago.
Nah no way, parra fans love penrith, 2nd team syndrome, while we think they're missing a chromosome or two, which is being nice, and i personally hate roosters for all their cash splash, under the table paper bag dirty double dealings, salary sombrero, fittler steain, no juniors, no fans, no catchment, glamour club, ......also just coz they have the audacity of calling themselves sydney, when theres another 8 clubs that share this city20191004_122036.jpg

MugaB

Coach
I was always Panthers (from a year before they entered the NRL), but I too had a soft spot for Norths. They were strugglers too!
Still struggling to just exist within a 1st grade licence, im fairly sure theyd be a lot of peoples 2nd or 3rd team if they ever returned

BxTom

Bench
Still struggling to just exist within a 1st grade licence, im fairly sure theyd be a lot of peoples 2nd or 3rd team if they ever returned
They got screwed over badly by the silvertails. One team I'd like to see the demise of.

MugaB

Coach
They got screwed over badly by the silvertails. One team I'd like to see the demise of.
Yeah but, whos north of the border? BLLAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!! who cares

NOBODY LIKES YOU (clap clap)
MANLY WARRINGAH!!!

but realistically you gotta have someone to hate, i hate parra, and roosters.

manly are ok, trebojovic bros and tapau are great to watch TAFUA SMASH!!!!.. but DCE ...not so much ZomboMeme 31072018111958.jpg
I remember going to this match, 4 tries in 10mins...... the look on barretts face.... PRICELESS!!!!!

Tronald Crump

Juniors
3r7j5l.jpg

Agree they seem to think that anyone who played junior football in the Penrith area is a Sharks Junior. Also their former coach Shane Flanagan was SUPER arrogant.
Agree they seem to think that anyone who played junior football in the Penrith area is a Sharks Junior. Also their former coach Shane Flanagan was SUPER arrogant.
There whole team and management are arrogant
I hope we beat them this year

Kilkenny

Coach

The Sharks really should have been stripped of there premiership given the systematic rorting of the salary cap. Nothing’s really changed and there remain murmurs they go into this current season sitting over the cap so go figure.

Latest posts