What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 1 Predicted team

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
1. Morris
2. Katoa
3. Xerri
4. Ramien
5. Mulitano
6. Johnson
7. Townsend
8. Fifita
9. Brailey
10. Woods
11. Nikora
12. Graham (c)
13. Williams
14. Tracey
15. Uele
16. Rudolf
17. Pele

Tiger Shark

Bench
1. Morris
2. Katoa
3. Xerri
4. Ramien
5. Mulitano
6. Johnson
7. Townsend
8. Fifita
9. Brailey
10. Woods
11. Nikora
12. Graham (c)
13. Williams
14. Tracey
15. Uele
16. Rudolf
17. Pele

Whilst I do like Pele I think he's a whilst off, might snag a game or two this year but needs some time to work on his fitness with the Jets.

ghoti

Bench
Boogs didn't even play in the trial. He played for Newtown. The bloke has nothing left in the tank and will probably go to England.

Shit really ? I didn't realise he was that out if favour that he's been given a premature Jets jumper

carinashark

First Grade
I love morris but if uncle nick offered $150,000, well....But I would really like to know is why he wants to leave the Sharks?

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
The first few weeks of this year will be crucial imo. Will determine if the young backs are up to the challenge or if we are holding onto the hope that Dugan and Moylan can get themselves fit and in the right frame of mind. Will also determine if we let Morris go although that appears more likely than not. Personally...I hope that the young guys are up to the challenge and Moylan and Duges get the chance to prove their fitness for a couple of weeks for the Jets.

shaggs

Coach
If our forwards can tighten up there middle defence this year, which by the looks of the trials, contact and grip were worked on a lot, we won’t spend the year on the back foot

With the call, if they can roll through the middle and find their front rather than wrestling in their feet, the fast young backs can play with some speed and show the skills they had in the younger grades, rather than bash and barge on set plays.

Play some footy. Don’t be robots

coolumsharkie

Referee
I’ve stuck that Rudolf fellow into my supercoach team.
First time I’ve seen him play, looks promising I thought

Should have played last year, did an ACL a few weeks after we signed him from Qld Cup. Made it back for the Jets at the end of last season and looked promising. Could be anything judging by the trial games alone.

Almost certain to get a bench spot Rnd 1. We're all looking forward to watching it unfold.