What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Rabbitohs Rumours, Signings and News

Peter Quinn

Juniors
It's been quiet on the forums this week so bring on the footy!!! :D
Less than one week to go. We can't turn up thinking that's all we have to do to win. The forwards have to have the way for the backs to use that speed. I'm tipping we will be OK. Our forwards will get the job done.

southsport

First Grade
Less than one week to go. We can't turn up thinking that's all we have to do to win. The forwards have to have the way for the backs to use that speed. I'm tipping we will be OK. Our forwards will get the job done.
That's a worry Pete that the boys just turn up expecting to win.

Travitoh

First Grade
That's a worry Pete that the boys just turn up expecting to win.

They should turn up expecting to win, the players work too hard not to.

It's if they show up with a lack of respect for the opposition that they'll get caught out.

Though i feel Pete's post was more about trying to strike up some activity here than anything else.

southsport

First Grade
They should turn up expecting to win, the players work too hard not to.

It's if they show up with a lack of respect for the opposition that they'll get caught out.

Though i feel Pete's post was more about trying to strike up some activity here than anything else.
At least the Charity Shield should have shown them that they need to turn up with a better attitude.

Rabbit57

Juniors
I don't think it will happen. Although when they scored in the first minute in charity shield, they then tried to score off every pass. So I guess that's a bit of a worry.
I think our guys have no reason to be complacent. They were trailing at halftime in the charity shield. It was our young reserves that showed them how to get the job done in the second half. Wayne would have reminded them of this and will make sure they turn up for work this weekend

Peter Quinn

Juniors
I think our guys have no reason to be complacent. They were trailing at halftime in the charity shield. It was our young reserves that showed them how to get the job done in the second half. Wayne would have reminded them of this and will make sure they turn up for work this weekend
We hope!!

Latest posts