What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Squad

simmo05

Bench
You might wanna rewatch the games he played at fullback last year where he shirtgrabs people instead of putting his body on the line, I think it was one of the roosters games which was the worst
The game where the bomb went up, he saw a chaser coming to hit him, pretended to go for the catch and missed to avoid contact and led to a try. One of the most pea hearted things I have ever seen on a footy field, it almost made me vomit

The unknown

Juniors
The game where the bomb went up, he saw a chaser coming to hit him, pretended to go for the catch and missed to avoid contact and led to a try. One of the most pea hearted things I have ever seen on a footy field, it almost made me vomit

Tim Moltzen like, but atleast he had talent

The unknown

Juniors
Not sure mate but better a young bloke than having him tampon the season.

My first priority would be looking for atleast a capable FG Front Rower with 100+ games experience, if that fails then I guess we look into our young stock like Seyfarth etc

While I think our pack looks the goods fully fit, if we cop 1 or 2 long term injuries our depth will be tested big time. Don’t exactly have the confidence in blokes like Einsenhuth, McQueen etc

Last edited:

Tiger Ted

Bench
My first priority would be looking for atleast a capable FG Front Rower with 100+ games experience, if that fails then I guess we look into our young stock like Seyfarth etc

While I think our pack looks the goods fully fit, if we cop 1 or 2 injuries our depth will be tested big time. Don’t exactly have the confidence in blokes like Einsenhuth, McQueen etc
The day Eisenhuth & Mcqueen play regular 1st grade is the day our season is fkd.However barring a terrible injury toll we will b fine coz we have a no.of young gun forwards who will hold their own in the top grade.

The unknown

Juniors
The day Eisenhuth & Mcqueen play regular 1st grade is the day our season is fkd.However barring a terrible injury toll we will b fine coz we have a no.of young gun forwards who will hold their own in the top grade.

I actually had really high hopes for the Huth, size of a Mack truck but runs like a cat

McQueen was always gonna be a dud buy. His best years were about 3 years before we nabbed him

Huth just hasn’t come on, considering his size he is a disappointment,McQueen was finished when he was at the Gold Coast ,why that imbecile Taylor ever signed him speaks volumes of how clueless he was as a coach.

Tiger Ted

Bench
Will he keep his place in the side?
This is certainly a relevant point although ud expect him to have a successful season playing outside of a fun centre & easily the supreme centre he would have ever played outside off during his career with us.Additionally BJ is a Samoan who makes the perfect mentor for Nofa.

BrotherJim05

Bench
I feel like BJ and Nofa are going to form a deadly combination. Once Nofa gets used to playing outside BJ it will be a try-a-thon from those two. Even from the trial you can see how BJ puts the opposition in two minds and draws players in. First time we have had a legitimate attacking weapon since Tedesco.

WA Tiger

Bench
This is certainly a relevant point although ud expect him to have a successful season playing outside of a fun centre & easily the supreme centre he would have ever played outside off during his career with us.Additionally BJ is a Samoan who makes the perfect mentor for Nofa.
Funny how Leilua said the reason he was most excited about coming to WT was to play inside Nofo ..that was it