What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bummer - NRL May Be Canceled 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matua

Bench
Do we believe Iron Lion?

Well, he did claim Kata was going to come right and have an awesome year in 2019 so I'm using toilet paper with abandon this week.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Can we just shut down this thread and ban this idiot?

He's a joke that's gone on for too long now and the trolling attention seeking wanker act has gotten stale.

BLN2

Juniors
At a 0.2% death rate for people under 50 years old with the Virus, I think you're being a bit dramatic Iron Lion. Only 80+ have a chance over 10% of death, I'm sure other viral diseases have a high rate also.

Good entertainment this thread though.

Reactions: JJ

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
2487377_0.jpg

Are you from the future?

Iron Lion

Juniors
I'm not from the future but I can tell you about the right now.

28% death rate in Italy. 233 total deaths with 589 recovered

They are sealing off the north of Italy. 16.3m people quarantined.

I understand the USA likely to declare a FEMA emergency this week.

Keep watching... it's only a mild cold! It only kills the old.

jaseg

Juniors
233 deaths from 5883 confirmed cases is a 3.96% death rate, you f**king idiot.

And that's inflated... there will be many more cases confirmed with relatively lower deaths confirmed - as happens with every epidemic over time.

Iron Lion

Juniors
233 deaths from 5883 confirmed cases is a 3.96% death rate, you f**king idiot.

And that's inflated... there will be many more cases confirmed with relatively lower deaths confirmed - as happens with every epidemic over time.

UH no you're the f@@king idiot. Let me educate you...you don't take the death rate against current active cases. You take the FINAL results of the cases.

Results of the current cases

233 total deaths
589 recovered
= 28% death rate

Plenty of death to come yet. Its a pandemic. Tried warning you.

It can not be contained. they never tried

https://www.healthed.com.au/podcast...actice-travel-advice-and-possible-treatments/

Not the most riveting podcast but an expert taking before the first death on Australia now standing at 3 of age 78, 95 and 82. All ages at risk of death from influenza virus.

Because the virus is not mutating like the influenza virus it will be self contained with time as your immune system will remember it without the need for a vaccine so the spread will become harder.

Easily killed with alcohol hand washing.

Yes their will be deaths, yes we should listen to authorities direction. Those under 65 with no medical conditions will be most likely fine.

jaseg

Juniors
Death rate = number of deaths / number of cases

Someone should probably just ban this dipshit. Making up hysterical crap about sports teams is one thing... this is something entirely more shitty.

Iron Lion

Juniors
Death rate = number of deaths / number of cases

Someone should probably just ban this dipshit. Making up hysterical crap about sports teams is one thing... this is something entirely more shitty.

Geeez your thick!@ - where did you get your education?

You can only get a true death % from resolved cases

Resolved cases - 822

233 total deaths
589 recovered

= 28% death rate

What's hard to understand about that?

That's basic statistics

Iron Lion

Juniors
https://www.healthed.com.au/podcast...actice-travel-advice-and-possible-treatments/

Not the most riveting podcast but an expert taking before the first death on Australia now standing at 3 of age 78, 95 and 82. All ages at risk of death from influenza virus.

Because the virus is not mutating like the influenza virus it will be self contained with time as your immune system will remember it without the need for a vaccine so the spread will become harder.

Easily killed with alcohol hand washing.

Yes their will be deaths, yes we should listen to authorities direction. Those under 65 with no medical conditions will be most likely fine.

The virus has already gone through 43 mutations as of last week.

Sequencing in Seattle found it had been there for over 6 weeks already.

There are two strains doing the main damage L and S.

Recovered are still dying from it 1 to 2 weeks later on reinfection.

USA will be all but sunk by the end of may

Never before in modern history have public buildings, schools, events etc. been shut down due to a virus.

Never before has HAZMAT defense suits been used to take care of confirmed infected people. These are made for biological warfare.

Ask yourself - does this look like normal flu patient treatment to you?

25663846-8086319-image-m-8_1583600756189.jpg

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ported-biocontainment-critical-condition.html

Last edited:
The virus has already gone through 43 mutations as of last week.

Sequencing in Seattle found it had been there for over 6 weeks already.

There are two strains doing the main damage L and S.

Recovered are still dying from it 1 to 2 weeks later on reinfection.

USA will be all but sunk by the end of may

Never before in modern history have public buildings, schools, events etc. been shut down due to a virus.

Never before has HAZMAT defense suits been used to take care of confirmed infected people. These are made for biological warfare.

Ask yourself - does this look like normal flu patient treatment to you?

25663846-8086319-image-m-8_1583600756189.jpg

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ported-biocontainment-critical-condition.html

While I prefer reliable medical sources vs fear media driving clicks on ads this has your latest mutation fear covered.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/07/health/coronavirus-mutations-analysis/index.html

Also well said by a doctor here who has seen it all.

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/h...l/news-story/3cce7054e4589258531cd592bdf9b410

“I implore you all. Temper fear with reason, panic with patience and uncertainty with education.”

He said society has an opportunity to learn a great deal about health hygiene and limiting the spread of innumerable transmissible diseases.

“Let’s meet this challenge together in the best spirit of compassion for others, patience, and above all, an unfailing effort to seek truth, facts and knowledge as opposed to conjecture, speculation and catastrophising.”

“Facts not fear. Clean hands. Open hearts. Our children will thank us for it.”

Iron Lion

Juniors
While I prefer reliable medical sources vs fear media driving clicks on ads this has your latest mutation fear covered.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/07/health/coronavirus-mutations-analysis/index.html

Also well said by a doctor here who has seen it all.

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/h...l/news-story/3cce7054e4589258531cd592bdf9b410

“I implore you all. Temper fear with reason, panic with patience and uncertainty with education.”

He said society has an opportunity to learn a great deal about health hygiene and limiting the spread of innumerable transmissible diseases.

“Let’s meet this challenge together in the best spirit of compassion for others, patience, and above all, an unfailing effort to seek truth, facts and knowledge as opposed to conjecture, speculation and catastrophising.”

“Facts not fear. Clean hands. Open hearts. Our children will thank us for it.”

You are a positive glass half-filled person...I get that.

You seem a smart person.

28% DEATH RATE IN ITALY

Do you wear Hazmat suits for a cold or the flu?

Do you quarantine 16m people in Italy and 700m+ in China for a cold or the flu?

Do you allow the world's economy to crash and be wiped out for a cold or the flu?... because that is next

jaseg

Juniors
Geeez your thick!@ - where did you get your education?

You can only get a true death % from resolved cases

Resolved cases - 822

233 total deaths
589 recovered

= 28% death rate

What's hard to understand about that?

That's basic statistics

Shit, at least I got an education. It's clear you didn't.

No, you don't do that - because it takes much longer in most cases to get a confirmed recovery than a death. Death rate has ALWAYS been deaths/incidences. There's a reason the vast majority of deaths are 70+ year olds and/or those with comorbidities.

f**k off, you nasty panic spreading little merkin. At this point, that's me being nice - and more than you deserve.

Status
Not open for further replies.