What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Australia in South Africa 3 x ODI, 3 x T20i Feb-Mar 2020

billygilmore

Juniors
So the lesson here is that we need to import more Saffa's.
Well done Lab's on his first ODI century. At a run a ball too, so I'll take that.

this could have been our team at one point
1. G.Smith
2. M.Hayden
3. R.Ponting
4. J.Kallis
5. S.Waugh
6. D.Martyn/H.Gibbs/M.Waugh
7. A.Gilchrist
8. S.Pollock/B.Lee
9. S.Warne
10. G.McGrath
11. A.Donald

Bazal

Post Whore
Gonna be 20-25 below par here.

Great knock from Labs, openers rubbish

Still, lower end defendable score thanks to Marnus on a very ordinary track. But we have to be pretty much perfect

Fangs

Coach
Late to the party.

Well done Labuschagne (correct spelling for once). He is a fighter. Love what he brings to the Australian team. Might be destined to open? Not sure we will have him and Smith at 3/4 forever. More levers needed.

It doesnt make you a captain but he is in the race after Paine. I admire Clarke's view of bucking the trend and going with Cummins as well.

TheParraboy

Staff member
So SA 3-0 it is

Pretty easy win with 27 balls and 6 wkts to spare

Finch Batting at well under 50.00 S/R after facing almost 50 balls then getting out started the rot and we never recovered.

Richardson boys expensive but their first game so somewhat rusty

Hazlewood and Marnus the best for us by a long way

Have we propelled Smuts into cricket stardom?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Flogged by a bunch of plodding Saffa's lol.

So much deadwood in the side where do you start??? The fat skipper once he gets off an autobahn is as useless as a Mary half time speech.