What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 team

chewsta

First Grade
I think this might be someone else. Talikai played mostly second row and a bit of centre for Newtown last year.

IIRC Vito Tevaga (from 19 Flegg side) put in the kick for Tracey’s try. They didn’t make it easy for us with the shared numbers :rolleyes:

Oops my bad, i meant Hiroti is the winger/kicker we signed from Souths that i did not know much about.

I have seen a bit of Talakai for the Jets as well. Built like a rhino and also hard to stop i like him a lot, reminds me of Conrad Hurrell a little bit.

Anyone know much about Poasa Faamausili from the Roosters?

Apparently that’s the player we’ve asked for in return for Josh Morris.

lolesi

First Grade
Neil breen has us hopefully finishing up as a club entirely. he hasn’t missed us of late

Sharks stock has been heavily sold in pre season.

Time to buy in.

I like the value of $2.30 against the Rabbits this weekend as a solo bet.

I think Storm at $1.65 with their great 1st Round record and Manly’s injury problems at the moment will make a nice multi option as well.
$2.30 X $1.65 = $3.79.

Eels should be way to good for the Dogs. Only $1.30 but $2.30 X $1.65 X $1.30 = $4.93.

Usually lots of unpredictable results in the early rounds. But I’ll take an early swing.

Last edited:

bluefox68

Staff member
Talk around Dugan pushing for rd1.
Theory # 1: He overheard Matty Mythian sniggering about how he’s only planning to play 2 games this year and realised he’d be a real chance wearing the ‘1’ jersey for most of the year...
Suddenly, the knee is fixed...

Theory # 2: He’s gonna play like a mad man until he really does have to be medically retired!