What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 team

R-15-3

Bench
Apparently since returning from PNG & getting the all clear medically again for the 100th time he has been training at 110%. Like a new man. But who knows what to believe with Duges

Theory # 1: He overheard Matty Mythian sniggering about how he’s only planning to play 2 games this year and realised he’d be a real chance wearing the ‘1’ jersey for most of the year...
Suddenly, the knee is fixed...

Theory # 2: He’s gonna play like a mad man until he really does have to be medically retired!

Someone trying to get himself medically retired and not doing what he was asked in pre season should be no where near the Round 1 First Grade team.

Not good for player morale or coach’s “tough” stance.

I agree with you Bluefox he’s just pleasing himself when he’s motivated and that’s not good from one of our most expensive players in the squad.

Frenzy.

Immortal
If my appendix is inflamed I have appendicitis.

If my bronchi are inflamed I have bronchitis.

Tonsils - tonsillitis

What's Nick got with this Politis?

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Predicted Sharks team: 1. William Kennedy 2. Sione Katoa 3. Jesse Ramien 4. Josh Morris 5. Ronaldo Mulitalo 6. Shaun Johnson 7. Chad Townsend 8. Andrew Fifita 9. Blayke Brailey 10. Aaron Woods 11. Briton Nikora 12. Wade Graham 13. Jack Williams 14. Jayson Bukuya 15. Braden Hamlin-Uele 16. Billy Magoulias 17. Connor Tracey

Tips: Matt Moylan has suffered a calf injury and will miss the start of the season. Young gun Bronson Xerri is battling to overcome a shoulder issue and Josh Morris will start in the centres, with rookie Williams Kennedy to play fullback. Josh Dugan is back training but will miss the cut.

LINK

Inferno

Coach
http://bit.ly/38An1AW

I believe that’s the Dugan link. If any kind soul can get around the paywall and help me out that’d be lovely

"Just when we thought the Cronulla backline was settled for Round 1, a few late curve balls were thrown at training on Monday.

Veteran Josh Dugan trained strongly despite a nightmare past two months overcome by a knee injury which severely hampered his pre-season, while young centre Bronson Xerri is racing the clock to prove his fitness following off-season shoulder surgery.

Xerri’s anticipated omission would see Josh Morris start at centre, who had originally been slated to play fullback. Coach John Morris still has the option of playing his namesake at fullback, but young gun Will Kennedy did feature in both of the Sharks pre-season trial matches and did nothing to avoid being overlooked for the season-opener.

However, that could all be blown open if Dugan, who can play both centre and fullback, proves his fitness.

Dugan, the Sharks marquee star on almost $900,000, appeared no chance of playing the early rounds after missing much of the pre-season with a chronic arthritis in his knee.

Yet the former Test centre “trained the house down” on Monday.

The Sharks are already without Matt Moylan due to a calf injury.

Connor Tracey is confirmed as the bench utility, while forward Toby Rudolf is expected to make his NRL debut from the bench."

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
swedish_train_crash.jpg

YTSharks

Juniors
"Just when we thought the Cronulla backline was settled for Round 1, a few late curve balls were thrown at training on Monday.

Veteran Josh Dugan trained strongly despite a nightmare past two months overcome by a knee injury which severely hampered his pre-season, while young centre Bronson Xerri is racing the clock to prove his fitness following off-season shoulder surgery.

Xerri’s anticipated omission would see Josh Morris start at centre, who had originally been slated to play fullback. Coach John Morris still has the option of playing his namesake at fullback, but young gun Will Kennedy did feature in both of the Sharks pre-season trial matches and did nothing to avoid being overlooked for the season-opener.

However, that could all be blown open if Dugan, who can play both centre and fullback, proves his fitness.

Dugan, the Sharks marquee star on almost $900,000, appeared no chance of playing the early rounds after missing much of the pre-season with a chronic arthritis in his knee.

Yet the former Test centre “trained the house down” on Monday.

The Sharks are already without Matt Moylan due to a calf injury.

Connor Tracey is confirmed as the bench utility, while forward Toby Rudolf is expected to make his NRL debut from the bench."
Cheers

ghoti

Bench
Saw something about Uele and Fifita in doubt for Round 1 due to injury ..dunno how true

Gonna be a tough start to the season

Dugan “training the house down” ?

So what changed so quickly that there’s no problem with the knee now?

Yeah keep training you muppet you’re only 3 months behind everyone else.

shaggs

Coach
Apparently since returning from PNG & getting the all clear medically again for the 100th time he has been training at 110%. Like a new man. But who knows what to believe with Duges
Told you all. Will play round 1 or 2

Latest posts