What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Jerseys, Logos, Mock Ups, Photos ANYTHING

MugaB

Coach
lost in space

2001 space rescue
Well there is lot of space inbetween Toowoomba and Souths-Logan, this western corridor bid has said there are a lot of juniors players from the catchment they want to represent which is roughly 10 times larger than the proposed redcliffe bid, maybe calling it the Western Belt, rather than western corridor, or even South QLD again, but that might bring up old memories of the Crushers

blue bags

First Grade
Well there is lot of space inbetween Toowoomba and Souths-Logan, this western corridor bid has said there are a lot of juniors players from the catchment they want to represent which is roughly 10 times larger than the proposed redcliffe bid, maybe calling it the Western Belt, rather than western corridor, or even South QLD again, but that might bring up old memories of the Crushers
well just bring the south Queensland crushers back , simple, easy, most fans will go wow, i like it. i remember them, they are back , cool :cool: just get the name from who ever owns it , copyright it, get it done

MugaB

Coach
The Belters? Sounds like a bunch of teenage boys when their parents aren't home and they find their old man's Penthouse stash.
Its actually a SYFY series called
"the Expanse" its set in the future 23rd century, weve already collonized our solar system, and people the are from earth are earthings, martians are from mars, and "The Belters" are anyone who live past the asteroid belt, (jupiter-outwards) for some reason they all have a weird mix of jamacian/south african accents

MugaB

Coach
well just bring the south Queensland crushers back , simple, easy, most fans will go wow, i like it. i remember them, they are back , cool :cool: just get the name from who ever owns it , copyright it, get it done
Then youd have to bring back their colors too, titans have blue/gold, and cowboys are too, they'd have to change it, i saw a revival/relocation conception by Gazf a while back, Rockhampton Crushers, colors of Orange/Silver

http://gazf.info/rockhampton-crushers-expansion-team-2/

Last edited:
So this is happening in Super Rugby right now. The Blue Bulls (dark & light blue) are the home team. The Highlanders (yellow and black) are the away team.

So the Highlanders instead are wearing their away jerseys. Which are dark and light blue...

875AE7DB-10E8-4B26-A947-A12C25A71370.jpeg

So this is happening in Super Rugby right now. The Blue Bulls (dark & light blue) are the home team. The Highlanders (yellow and black) are the away team.

So the Highlanders instead are wearing their away jerseys. Which are dark and light blue...

View attachment 36600

The Blue Bulls have come out in the 2nd half in their white and yellow away jersey. Thank goodness for that.

DeeJ

Bench

They didn't bother with the contrasting jerseys as no one is watching.

_111199193_ottawa.jpg
skysports-rugby-league-ottawa-aces_4943159.jpg
image.jpg
ottawa-aces-rugby.jpg

new candaian side, playing int he UK

ESrOjIAXkAALD83

Last edited:

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
_111199193_ottawa.jpg
skysports-rugby-league-ottawa-aces_4943159.jpg
image.jpg
ottawa-aces-rugby.jpg

new candaian side, playing int he UK

ESrOjIAXkAALD83

I like the approach Perez seems to be taking with colour branding.

Toronto: Black-White-Red
Ottawa: Black-White-Orange

If they stick with this trend as they expand further, they will avoid local clashes until the get to team no.7

Altogether: logo looks great, colours look great (cant wait to see the Main jumper), stadium looks great and the WP make me believe that Perez knows what he is doing.

GAZF

First Grade
I like the approach Perez seems to be taking with colour branding.

Toronto: Black-White-Red
Ottawa: Black-White-Orange

If they stick with this trend as they expand further, they will avoid local clashes until the get to team no.7

Altogether: logo looks great, colours look great (cant wait to see the Main jumper), stadium looks great and the WP make me believe that Perez knows what he is doing.
Its supposed to be black and red apparently.