What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list Tuesday - Rnd 1 vs Dogs

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
But what about Alvaro's amazing work rate per minutes stats?
We'll see if he's missed if we get a run of possession against us.

But RCG also has a high work rate, plus we can expect fewer minutes from Nrown and give Mahoney and even Paulo a longer rest. There's more than one way to maintain defensive intensity over 80 minutes.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Peni Terepo? Seriously?

*sigh*

I'm now taking bets on how many tries and/or attacking opportunities he will butcher...

84 Baby

Referee
Peni Terepo? Seriously?

*sigh*

I'm now taking bets on how many tries and/or attacking opportunities he will butcher...
Given Alvaro wasn’t picked, my guess is we’ll be looking to give the bulk of the minutes more than usual to Jnr, RCG, Nrown and Kevans. Plus with Matto/Decore getting middle minutes, I can’t see Torpedo getting not many more than 10ish minutes. @Poupou Escobar can give us Peni’s per minute stats to calculate his likely error potential

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
https://www.parraeels.com.au/news/2020/03/10/team-list-eels-v-bulldogs-round-one/

Parramatta Eels
1. Clint Gutherson (c)
2. Maika Sivo
3. Michael Jennings
4. Waqa Blake
5. Blake Ferguson
6. Dylan Brown
7. Mitch Moses
8. Reagan Campbell-Gillard
9. Reed Mahoney
10. Junior Paulo
11. Shaun Lane
12. Ryan Matterson
13. Nathan Brown
Interchange
14. Brad Takairangi
15. Marata Niukore
16. Kane Evans
17. Peni Terepo
18. Will Smith
19. Ray Stone
20. Oregon Kaufusi
21. George Jennings
F**KEN SHIT MERKINS!!!!!

Noise

Coach
According to experts here Alvaro has the best work rate in the competition and was the best defensive prop in the game. Yet he can't even make our top 21. He is bog average.

Gronk

Staff member
Opening game at the stadium. I might leave work early and catch the lower grades. They’re on right ?

giphy.gif