What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

EUAN AITKEN

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Aitken not selected by McGregor!
I better take a Bex powder and lay down.
Euan....... don’t forget to shut the door on the way out!
One thing that gets me excited is that he is being dropped for his passing. His running and tackling in the charity shield were not too bad. I cant wait to watch a few CC games to see him working on it under Head because if that's why he was dropped he won't get back in unless he addresses that which is a win win for us. He's either gone or he will drastically improve under a new coach.

SnowDragon

Juniors
Did you not watch the first minute of the match where his defence single handedly let in the try?

not single handedly, but why let the truth get in the road of a good story. I take it as a positive (from a coaching perspective) that he was trying to offload, at least that’s an improvement from last few years.

Regardless, he should be dropped, though I personally think Lafai is worse atm.

Interestingly, I am not convinced that Williame is good enough in Defence, even if I class him our #1 centre after Lomax (who is seemingly our FB).

sa1nt5

Juniors
That isn’t a nightmare, the Dragons making the GF and Aitken moving on are probably greater than anything that actually will happen this season if we are to be truthful.
Any forward who tucks the ball under and runs hard and straight will do well in Mary's game plan .. it is not the coaching .. it is simply the environment.

Tariq, run straight at the gap between half and edge forward - brilliant coaching ... We need to thank Tariqs under 10 coach for that one.
not single handedly, but why let the truth get in the road of a good story. I take it as a positive (from a coaching perspective) that he was trying to offload, at least that’s an improvement from last few years.

Regardless, he should be dropped, though I personally think Lafai is worse atm.

Interestingly, I am not convinced that Williame is good enough in Defence, even if I class him our #1 centre after Lomax (who is seemingly our FB).
it was single handed and it was all Euan the bloke has forgotten how to tackle and it wasn’t the only try he let in.
for any game he gets picked we will lose. Not a single NRL coach would be unawares of Euans shortcomings except Mchangs around the first grade squad

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Did you not watch the first minute of the match where his defence single handedly let in the try?
I’m not sure why he would be offloading in defence..

Perhaps he truly is uncoachable?

Latest posts