What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list Tuesday - Rnd 1 vs Dogs

If they played for the West Sydney Wanderers definitely (though to be fair, they're planning a gay dating night soon).
Sounds like a recipe for trouble. I think sports should do their level best to steer clear of this stuff. Pay lip service. No doubt someone inside thinks it's an opportunity for some good publicity. I don't watch sport to be educated about right and wrong. And I get a bit annoyed when it tries to do that.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
According to experts here Alvaro has the best work rate in the competition and was the best defensive prop in the game. Yet he can't even make our top 21. He is bog average.
He's played reserve grade before. It doesn't mean he's not the hardest working defender in the game. He is obviously very limited in attack.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Doesn't seem to be anyone in that team who stands out as a possible fill-in at hooker if Mahoney gets injured. Maybe Dylan Brown, with Taka to five-eight, but I don't like it. I'm concerned that we don't have much depth at hooker AND we're expecting a young guy like Mahoney to play 80 minutes each week and not get injured. Big gamble, I reckon.
Gutherson can fill in at dummy half.

Noise

Coach
In fact so have Terepo and Evans. Fringe players fighting for a spot. Alvaro might just be the least fit of the three.
More likely he’s just the least effective of the 3, especially when pre season training reports consistently mentioned Alvaro as the fittest forward in the team.

Last edited:

hindy111

Post Whore
According to experts here Alvaro has the best work rate in the competition and was the best defensive prop in the game. Yet he can't even make our top 21. He is bog average.

Great back up. He took up his option cause no other club wanted him

Latest posts