What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 1 - Rabbitohs vs Sharks: Saturday 14th March 5:30pm @ANZ Stadium

callmack1

Staff member
Player Media - Round 1 vs Sharks: https://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/2020/03/11/player-media---round-one-vs-sharks/

Training Gallery - Round 1: https://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/2020/03/11/training-round-one/

Interesting to see that in that Gallery, Sele is in a red shirt. All the guys playing this week appeared to be in green. Might not mean anything, just pointing it out.

The weapons Latrell brings to his fullback switch: https://www.nrl.com/tv/shows/game-plan/2020/what-weapons-latrell-brings-to-his-fullback-switch/

callmack1

Staff member
Well here we are!! The wait is finally over!! It's Round 1 Game Day!! Time to kick off our Season and get this show on the road!

God I'm looking forward to tonight! Hopefully we get a decent crowd as this may be the last chance members and supporters get to see the boys live for a while, we don't know.

What I do know is that Cronulla are going to be up for this one. They may have a few injury concerns but they are still a side full of quality. No doubt they're a gritty side and will never give up. We need to match that intensity and be up for our first game too. Obviously, no team is going to be at their best in Round 1 and I'm expecting a few errors but we're going to have to put in a pretty decent performance to get over the Sharks. I know the boys can do it!!

Inkers75

Juniors
Bunnies to win by 10. Bish Bash Bosh. I expect to see a win when I wake up for breakfast tomorrow. :grinning:

Rabbits20

Immortal
Well here we are!! The wait is finally over!! It's Round 1 Game Day!! Time to kick off our Season and get this show on the road!

God I'm looking forward to tonight! Hopefully we get a decent crowd as this may be the last chance members and supporters get to see the boys live for a while, we don't know.

What I do know is that Cronulla are going to be up for this one. They may have a few injury concerns but they are still a side full of quality. No doubt they're a gritty side and will never give up. We need to match that intensity and be up for our first game too. Obviously, no team is going to be at their best in Round 1 and I'm expecting a few errors but we're going to have to put in a pretty decent performance to get over the Sharks. I know the boys can do it!!
I’m pumped @callmack1 @Souths Till I Die are you going mate? Might be the only match we can go to for at least 2-3 months.

Weather is shocking over here Callmack. 16C feels like 11C and wind is blowing a gale. There is rain around too. I’m still going though. We may only get 6-7k there.

FIIIIIRRREEEEE UPPPPPP AAALLLLLLLL!!!

Rabbit57

Juniors
I’m pumped @callmack1 @Souths Till I Die are you going mate? Might be the only match we can go to for at least 2-3 months.

Weather is shocking over here Callmack. 16C feels like 11C and wind is blowing a gale. There is rain around too. I’m still going though. We may only get 6-7k there.

FIIIIIRRREEEEE UPPPPPP AAALLLLLLLL!!!

Might be the last game to watch at ANZ before the rebuild. Hope not but can’t see the crowds back any time soon

Rabbits20

Immortal
Might be the last game to watch at ANZ before the rebuild. Hope not but can’t see the crowds back any time soon
Are you heading out mate?

I am getting my Bunnies heritage jacket out and the tracky pants!

Very cold today but that won’t stop me.

We need to complete well. Whoever holds the ball better will win.

As always Reyno’ kicking game in this kinda weather will be key.

Go Bunnies

Juniors
Latrell Mitchell needs to get that behaviour out of his game. Trying to break someone’s leg is not a good look.