What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

amitropo

Juniors
Are there any concerns regarding Corona virus at stadium tomorrow?
Wife is concerned me taking 3 kids.
Sporting events and schools in Europe closing or being played empty.
Haven’t read anything regarding about it being an issue here yet.

hindy111

Post Whore

About as much as any activity. Work,Trains,Bus,Schools etc....
They want to slow it down so it doesnt spread fast. Easier to treat 100,000 over 3 mths then over 3 weeks.

Mr Parramatta

Juniors
I’m going with the kids and not overly concerned a lot of sensationalism around this at moment...yes we have to be aware of our surroundings and general health, but also believe we need perspective, enjoy the game mate and go the Eels!!

chiefy1

Juniors
About as much as any activity. Work,Trains,Bus,Schools etc....
They want to slow it down so it doesnt spread fast. Easier to treat 100,000 over 3 mths then over 3 weeks.

That's exactly correct. Millions of Australians will eventually get the virus and the government will only be concerned about the rate of spread. If they were concerned about any of us contracting the virus they would have shut the borders in January. You'll see a complete lock down of all events by around April/May as is exactly what's happening in Italy now.

Gronk

Staff member

NSW has 112 cases. Only a few cases of person to person and they had family who were health workers.

Go to the football.

Wash your hands and don't put your fingers in your mouth. Washing your hands actually breaks down the protein in the walls of the virus. Use hand sanitizer before you eat.

Don't drink Iron Jack beer. Otherwise you could get IronJackvirus.

Repeat.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I’m going with the kids and not overly concerned a lot of sensationalism around this at moment...yes we have to be aware of our surroundings and general health, but also believe we need perspective, enjoy the game mate and go the Eels!!
I have a mate who is a nurse, and he's not concerned at all. He reckons the virus is great because it will cull the herd of a bunch of people who would otherwise just hang around wasting resources.

Probably more of a political opinion than medical but there you go. I also suspect he is the type of nurse whose job is to restrain unruly merkins.

Glenneel

Bench
Bloody doesn't cost the Roosters one of their outside backs! Unless that back wants to leave...
Even have plenty of money left over to get other Morris twin to their club. Plus probably another $1-2m left to buy whoever is the next big thing at another club since Cronk left..

Glenneel

Bench
I have a mate who is a nurse, and he's not concerned at all. He reckons the virus is great because it will cull the herd of a bunch of people who would otherwise just hang around wasting resources.

Probably more of a political opinion than medical but there you go. I also suspect he is the type of nurse whose job is to restrain unruly merkins.
Probaby kills the elderly in his spare time by the sound of that. What hospital does he work for (hope not a nursing home) as I'll ensure I don't visit/be admitted there?

chiefy1

Juniors
NSW has 112 cases. Only a few cases of person to person and they had family who were health workers.

Go to the football.

Wash your hands and don't put your fingers in your mouth. Washing your hands actually breaks down the protein in the walls of the virus. Use hand sanitizer before you eat.

Don't drink Iron Jack beer. Otherwise you could get IronJackvirus.

Repeat.

That's 112 reported cases Gronk. There are thousands out there who are untested and may have only mild symptoms