What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Morris Officially Released (After Round 2)

bluefox68

Staff member
One more reason to hate the Rorters...

This reminds me of how I felt when we almost re-signed that stupid prop that got snatched by Tinkler’s Knights...

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Does the entire pre season with us, we get him and fit and match ready all for the Roosters benefit.

What grounds was he even released on?

Weaponhead

Coach
Piss weak club is piss weak.

The Sharks had some self respect for a few years. Now back to bending over for anyone.

The Flange did some great things but has left a f**king mess.

Hope the kids aim up this year and some of the so called stars pull their fingers out.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Just another brick in the wall of frustration for not just us but I’m sure many a club
if it was the other way round how do you reckon this may have played out.
Issues like this make the game and admin laughable.
What’s next...

Just another brick in the wall of frustration for not just us but I’m sure many a club
if it was the other way round how do you reckon this may have played out.
Issues like this make the game and admin laughable.
What’s next...
All sounds Bad and maybe it is...Who knows ? . The Cap management extraordinare,Nick Politus was envolved . $40,000 maybe changed hands OVER the table. Hard to beleive " thats it"

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
No carve out condition to say he doesn't play against us, either.

Bet you he has a blinder
I would actually like to see him against us now.

Probably against Jesse, where the fuss all started. (Manu plays right, Josh will be left)

At that point it would be personal for our young bull, would be a cracker of a battle.

Hope we pursue that Roosters bloke now that the Roosters say we are free to negotiate.

We need another quality middle in the squad. We seem to be cursed with injuries these days and we need all the quality depth we can get.

I’ve lurked on the Roosters forum and they don’t want to lose him. They think he has some quality about him.

sharkman73

Juniors
Piss weak club is piss weak.

The Sharks had some self respect for a few years. Now back to bending over for anyone.

The Flange did some great things but has left a f**king mess.

Hope the kids aim up this year and some of the so called stars pull their fingers out.

Yep blame us rorting the cap and paying overs for Ramien.

That's what has caused this mess.