What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bird..

coolumsharkie

Referee
Looks like Jack may have done an ACL. Poor bloke and feel sorry for him but it's bittersweet for obvious reasons (Broncos)

89551958_4189955727684953_3524654079554879488_o.jpg

BREAKING: Broncos fullback Jack Bird has left training with a suspected knee injury.

He was heard yelling as he left the field. More to follow.

I hope he’s looked after the money he’s made from his career.

He’s played 17 games in two years since he moved up there.

He’s done his sternum, shoulder and had 2 ACL injuries since he’s put on a donkey’s jumper.

And I thought we’d run over a Chinaman with Moylan’s injuries. The Donkies must be shaking their heads with what they’ve got out of their $1million dollar a year investment.

chewsta

First Grade
Confirmed, torn ACL. Likely to miss the entire season. Poor bugger would have made a pretty handy fullback too.

snout

First Grade
Gone for the year.

Heartbreaking for the guy. The rehab hes been through. The pre-season torture. First game friday night.
And a story yesterday about his prep - watching teddy and RTS.
And now hes back to square one.

Broncs can thank wayne and suck one.

Hope Josh morris is watching this space.

sharknows

Bench
Gone for the year.

Heartbreaking for the guy. The rehab hes been through. The pre-season torture. First game friday night.
And a story yesterday about his prep - watching teddy and RTS.
And now hes back to square one.

Broncs can thank wayne and suck one.

Hope Josh morris is watching this space.
Won’t worry Josh he’s got his paper bag.

Quigs

Immortal
Poor bastard. He wears a donkey jersey now and you all know how I feel about those quigs.

I just saw news film of him limping off the training paddock and throwing his shirt in disgust.

I just think back to those painful bloody pics of him hyperextending his elbow in the 2016 GF and refusing to go off. We won, he played all game, heroic bloody effort.

Yeah I feel gutted for him right now. (I'll get over it)