What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bird..

snout

First Grade
Is his rehab questioned?

Has someone pushed him too hard coming back over the summer?

Does he get another contract with the donks?

Yes.
Yes.
No.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Bird is going hard to find his next contract, 17 games in 3 seasons he needs basically to get through 2021 with no injures and returns to sharks when we return to shark park in 2022

sandshark

Bench
Bird is going hard to find his next contract, 17 games in 3 seasons he needs basically to get through 2021 with no injures and returns to sharks when we return to shark park in 2022
Very interesting to see that a few posters here would love a Bird return. The guy is worse than Moylan or Dugan when it comes to injuries and it ain't gonna get any better from here.

Oh well, we got a good 2016 out him. Broncos problem.

Sharkman

Juniors
This is why I won’t criticise a player for taking the money.

Whilst you could have predicted that Bird might be more susceptible to injury due to his condition, you probably wouldn’t have said he’ll play less then a season of games in 3 years. Tough road back from here.

Pretty sure @Frenzy. had an explanation on the specifics of his condition and why he was going to be injury prone after he signed with Broncs.

I could watch his effort in the last minute of GF on loop, I must’ve watched it 100 times.

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
This is why I won’t criticise a player for taking the money.

Whilst you could have predicted that Bird might be more susceptible to injury due to his condition, you probably wouldn’t have said he’ll play less then a season of games in 3 years. Tough road back from here.

Pretty sure @Frenzy. had an explanation on the specifics of his condition and why he was going to be injury prone after he signed with Broncs.

I could watch his effort in the last minute of GF on loop, I must’ve watched it 100 times.

Bird was probably the second best player on the field in the GF imo. He had the game of his life and made some crucial tackles and some good runs to get us out of danger. All with a busted arm too. What a performance.

Feej

First Grade
I'm gutted for him, but unfortunately I reckon he's done.

Generalzod

Immortal
Most people on this forum saw this coming when he announced he was leaving us.

Not one of Bennett’s greatest moments.
Do you think Bennett would have won all those competition without the Qld origin team at his disposal , and even when he went to St George He had a team of stars..

Lol. Go where. He's done an ACL and has another year on his deal.

He'll be lucky to get half of what the Broncs are paying him. I'd be digging in if I was him.
In the article it says the Doncos are willing to pay 400K of a 975K contract
I look, I see, I see someone trying to sell me The Harbour Bridge

Ads

First Grade
Taking all the negatives out. Injury, bad blood, money, McDonalds etc

If fit, there's your ball playing lock
Was thinking exactly that when I saw the news. I would do it if the broncs are paying 400k.