What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So there could be a very tall winger on the market soon....

Yeah he farked up but there is no criminal charges.

It’s a yes for me.

We need a cheap young outside back to fit in our cap and we might start scoring tries from cross field kicks again.

Should bring the sponsors in droves.

If he’s cut from the Dogs we all know he’ll get a second chance at another Club.

What he did was not ethical but a lot of Clubs have give second chances to players that have had criminal records.

Thank God we have a previous Sharks board members company sponsoring us these days.

On a side note I love the hypocrisy of Sponsors. So many of them do dodgy practises every day in their businesses. Take a look at some of the f**king banks just for starters. Those merkins have ruined peoples lives with corrupt practises. Then a player farts and they don’t want to be associated with the Footy Club.

Lol.

Tiger Shark

Bench
No chance the Sharks even look at him, besides I think he's a bit overated. Maybe cheap depth but I'd rather just use Hiroti who comes with less baggage.

Watch the Storm pick him up.

They are losing both their starting wingers next season.

They like signing footballers with freakish measurements or speed.

lolesi

First Grade
Absolutely terrible take.

Average as it is and as if the club needs any excuse to have the media and general public rag on us.

No criminal charges yes but if you can’t see the issues... jeez

chewsta

First Grade
I dont think he is any good. Honestly, If he didnt have long dreadlocks, nobody would notice him on the field.

Rapana?

Yeah that makes sense.

We had to release Josh Morris for salary cap reasons but we will sign Jordan Rapana.

Too funny!

txta2

Bench
I don't think a white conservative religious loving club like the Sharks would want such vermin.

Latest posts