What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Knights- Round 1, 2020

No disrespect to Katoa and Taunoa-Brown because I don't know much about them and I truly hope that they are incredible on Saturday- but I don't see why both Blair and Burr aren't in the middle at this stage with Pulu in the side.

Katoa and Taunoa-Brown are very promising and talented AF. Good size, strength and balance. Especially Taunoa-Brown. Will put him down as one to watch for 2020.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Katoa and Taunoa-Brown are very promising and talented AF. Good size, strength and balance. Especially Taunoa-Brown. Will put him down as one to watch for 2020.

And it's about time we developed a young forward into a genuine, consistent NRL forward. Holy shit, when was the last time that happened? Ben Matulino pre 2015? Considering he was class of 2007, that is seriously f**king useless that in a country where we have raw, talented big boppers ready to be developed, we have done that with zero in the last 12 years.

Meth

Staff member
Yep, great. My reluctance is more to do with my ignorance than anything else. The idea of some exciting young forward prospects is delightful.