What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bummer - NRL May Be Canceled 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meth

Staff member
Serious question though- if they're worried about crowds gathering, why not just have the games (with medical screening on players and TV crew) in empty stadiums. There'd be a lot of people at home wanting something to watch.

Juju

Juniors
Serious question though- if they're worried about crowds gathering, why not just have the games (with medical screening on players and TV crew) in empty stadiums. There'd be a lot of people at home wanting something to watch.
That was the contingency plan - though now a player in both the NBA and Serie A have tested positive they've postponed them.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
This thread is not for you. Why revisit it? Don't upset yourself. There's no need.

Just wake up each day and look forward to your league season.

It's just a cold...

This thread doesn't belong in this forum.

This is a league forum, not a melodramatic attention seeker forum.

Why would I be upset? Being upset is an emotional response, and why would I need to be emotional to think an ill informed drama queen is an idiot?

Your act is old.

Meth

Staff member

Why would I be upset? Being upset is an emotional response, and why would I need to be emotional to think an ill informed drama queen is an idiot?

Your act is old.

Most sub-forums have similar threads, albeit with a more sensible and irrational tone- and it is, though perhaps tenuously, football-related. But yes, I get the frustration

Iron Lion

Juniors

Why would I be upset? Being upset is an emotional response, and why would I need to be emotional to think an ill-informed drama queen is an idiot?

Your act is old.

This thread was never about me seeking attention. You tried to turn it into that. You made it personal about me. Everything you write is actually personally insulting towards me. People kill themselves due to online bullying. Do you laugh about that too?

I was told by a government advisor 6 weeks ago it was a pandemic.

I gave you two weeks warning.

They are doing everything possible to hold off sinking the economy.

The fact Trump and major organisations have taken the steps they have now is game over time.

You don't get that, but you find day by day, week by week my words will be proven true.

Even then you won't admit it or see it.

So be it.

For those of you have a brain cell in your head. Secure your provisions now.

In my opinion, there won't be any soon.

Iron Lion

Juniors
Most sub-forums have similar threads, albeit with a more sensible and irrational tone- and it is, though perhaps tenuously, football-related. But yes, I get the frustration

What part is irrational here?

Can you please point it out.

Seem like I gave you all a head start on what is becoming news now today.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
This thread was never about me seeking attention. You tried to turn it into that. You made it personal about me. Everything you write is actually personally insulting towards me. People kill themselves due to online bullying. Do you laugh about that too?

The fact Trump and major organisations have taken the steps they have now is game over time.

You don't get that, but you find day by day, week by week my words will be proven true.

So be it.

Melodramatic nonsense as per usual.

Couldn't give two f**ks what you find personally insulting, from the moment you came to the forum you've been a whirlwind of exaggeration, melodrama and ignorant misinformation.

There will be adjustments to every day life in the next 6 months, but they won't be close to what you're describing. Life will go on and there won't be a post apocalyptic scramble for provisions.

But that's just common sense, something you've failed to show since day one.

But by all means, keep playing the victim card.

Benek

Juniors
That's exactly what NCAA college basketball is doing. It may happen in other places. I don't think the level of spread in AUS or NZ is bad enough yet to warrant it. But I wouldn't be surprised if some games go that way before the end of the season. Things will be getting a bit worse before they get better.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
That's exactly what NCAA college basketball is doing. It may happen in other places. I don't think the level of spread in AUS or NZ is bad enough yet to warrant it. But I wouldn't be surprised if some games go that way before the end of the season. Things will be getting a bit worse before they get better.

Depends what you consider "worse". In the grand scheme of things some cancelled sport or games in empty stadiums is nothing to be worried about.

This isn't the apocalypse.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade

So be it.

Only you'd know if it was about attention.

Watch that.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
12-03-2020

Parramatta V Canterbury-Bankstown

NRL 2020

myth-busted.jpg

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
I’ve managed to get through swine flu, bird flu and SARS, I’ll take my chances here

Government advisor lol, the governments record is about as good as Kearneys

Meth

Staff member
Again, I am not worried about the virus itself. I am starting to get a little worried about the economic impact

Benek

Juniors
Again, I am not worried about the virus itself. I am starting to get a little worried about the economic impact
Completely agree mate. That's going to affect a lot more people than the virus will.

Meth

Staff member
Above graphics are supposed to be in a different order but I will leave you to figure that out

Status
Not open for further replies.