What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So there could be a very tall winger on the market soon....

About as much sense as signing Okunbor

Like I said the young guy made a mistake.

Not very ethical but a lot of young guys do dumb shyte.

Oh and I love the judgement of him in here. Some of you are making him out to be pure evil. Seriously. I’m sure plenty in here have done far worse when you were younger. Some in here probably have criminal records. Not that you will give yourselves up.

There was no crime committed. But he broke Club protocol.

He will get a second chance somewhere.

Oh and those who are questioning his ability I seem to remember him giving us plenty of trouble when he played us. Particularly from cross field kicks and we had no idea how to stop him.

Last edited:
I don't think a white conservative religious loving club like the Sharks would want such vermin.

That quote is in the running for quote of the year in this forum.

“The Cronulla Sharks is a “white” conservative religious loving Club.”

We’re you involved in the Cronulla riots by any chance?

Eion

First Grade

Oh and I love the judgement of him in here. Some of you are making him out to be pure evil. Seriously. I’m sure plenty in here have done far worse when you were younger. Some in here probably have criminal records. Not that you will give yourselves up.

Oh and those who are questioning his ability I seem to remember him giving us plenty of trouble when he played us. Particularly from cross field kicks we had no idea how to stop him.
And like I said. I don’t want a bloke who went on a club organised school visit and sees fit to root a student at my club.

he shat all over the bulldogs, similar to how TC shat all over us. Don’t want the bloke. Ever

Frenzy.

Immortal
Yeah, cause he’s the only young bloke to EVER pork a swampie.

Okunbor shoulda just picked a bitch with more sense than to take social media and blow the whistle cause she’d be the only one leaking shit.

The only reason not to root little tramps isn’t the law, isn’t ethics, isn’t morality. It’s because they are gossipy little COATS who can’t shut the phugg up. That’s his error, he did a microphone.

Sign him up!!

snout

First Grade
Yeah, cause he’s the only young bloke to EVER pork a swampie.

Okunbor shoulda just picked a bitch with more sense than to take social media and blow the whistle cause she’d be the only one leaking shit.

The only reason not to root little tramps isn’t the law, isn’t ethics, isn’t morality. It’s because they are gossipy little COATS who can’t shut the phugg up. That’s his error, he did a microphone.

Sign him up!!
I agree.

Bloody tuff when a professional sportsman cant do a school clinic and then isnt allowed to have a red hot go at one of the students.

If they dont loosen the rules clubs will stop these clinics.

Eion

First Grade
I agree.

Bloody tuff when a professional sportsman cant do a school clinic and then isnt allowed to have a red hot go at one of the students.

If they dont loosen the rules clubs will stop these clinics.
What will be next? The wowsers will probably have a problem with NRL throbbers that go the grope up hospital gowns during intensive care visits. What’s in it for them?

YTSharks

Juniors

Oh and those who are questioning his ability I seem to remember him giving us plenty of trouble when he played us. Particularly from cross field kicks and we had no idea how to stop him.
Hahaha that’d almost be good if he had played us before

wibble

Bench
Should bring the sponsors in droves.

Germ. Don’t want him anywhere near the joint...or the schools in the area my kids go to.

And like I said. I don’t want a bloke who went on a club organised school visit and sees fit to root a student at my club.

he shat all over the bulldogs, similar to how TC shat all over us. Don’t want the bloke. Ever

Exactly.

It would drive away sponsors, it would ruin our standing with local schools, and it would invite a player to the club who clearly doesn't give a S**T about his employer (and we have enough of those already...).

I can't see how any NRL club that wants to build serious links with schools (and even just selfishly to add to junior options, who wouldn't want to?), can ever consider him again. It is up there or worse than the bubbler in terms of bad looks.

taipan

Referee
Which Bird?

Which Bird? Surely you jest.

Everybodys talking about the bird.
Bird ,bird, bird is the word.;)
Okunbur has also cost his club $2m in sponsorship.We have had our fair share of brain dead morons who have cost our club heaps of cash.We're over these clowns, let em play touch in the Simpson Desert, way out of our sight and minds.

Last edited:

Latest posts