What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd 1 2020 Eels v Dogs BankWest Stadium - Game Day Thread

lingard

Coach
Players I'll be paying attention to tonight. Waqa, Sivo, RCG and Matterson. Waqa because of his shoulder injury recovery, Sivo because this is his second year and whether the Fiji dramas he has are f**king with his head, RCG and Matterson to see how they are slotting into the Eels team environment first up.

I'd add D. Brown to that list. Will he be a really good five-eight for us or another Daniel Mortimer? (I hope the former.) C'mon Dylan, show us what you've got.

Eelogical

Referee
I'd add D. Brown to that list. Will he be a really good five-eight for us or another Daniel Mortimer? (I hope the former.) C'mon Dylan, show us what you've got.
Fair enough, but I'll keep it to the four players I mentioned. Drown is your job.

Stevie

Bench
Interesting to just hear Cooper Cronk in his analysis say he believe the Eels can win the comp.

he said closing the gap between our worst and best games is our biggest challenge and that will come through defense.

He said Parra can blow teams off the park better than any other side but he does believe if they can hang in the games where things aren’t going well, we can surpass the Roosters this season.