What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R1 Thu - Eels 8-2 Bulldogs @ Bankwest

Round 1: Eels v Bulldogs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

2 weeks

Coach
Remember when they were throwing to Bellamy's lounge for his assessment of the game? We need Bellamy's Challenge

I miss Bellamy's Bunker

images

age.s

First Grade
"He's been enormous"

LOL. He's been rocks and diamonds

A moment earlier he told Cantebury fans they should be "very happy" with their teams performance. You'd think they were 20 up rather than 2 all.

cleary89

Coach
I like it, tbh..not so much for the challenges themselves (although when used better, they may be handy) but for the effect they have on the game. Players are whinging less. Players will be mindful that they won't be able to get away with as much. Maybe.

Agreed. Would love to see next time someone blows up at a decision the ref turn around and be like "well you should've saved your challenge rather than using it on a clear knock on".

Don't be Shane Watson.

Bazal

Post Whore
Both sides defence has been strong at least.

Woeful with the footy which helps I suppose.

Meth

Staff member
First year playing Fantasy this year and I've got Crighton in my side. Rookie move.

Latest posts