What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Membership

toomuchsoup

Juniors
What's the story with the Sharks, that low?

Titans have had a significant growth on 2019, which considering how shit they are is a good sign.
They also didn’t have the option to automatically rollover last years members which is what I’d always done. I only just got around to signing up whereas in previous years I’d be signed up from the start. I’d say a combination of members not getting around the signing up plus the not playing at home for the next 2 years has a lot to do with it

still disappointing for the club though.

BlueandGold

Juniors
Chemist Warehouse will be offering a $50 voucher with any new membership purchase over $99. In addition, they will offer existing members an exclusive offer, for a limited time.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Good to see sponsors getting on board with members benefits, makes sense. Do Cronulla still have that wife cheating company? Asking for a friend :)

>zuzu<

Juniors
Dogs sure have fallen from grace.

20,000 in 2016, an barely trudging 15,000 on day one of the season. From memory, they are notoriously late comers but jeez... still a likely 3-4 k shortfall.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Dogs sure have fallen from grace.

20,000 in 2016, an barely trudging 15,000 on day one of the season. From memory, they are notoriously late comers but jeez... still a likely 3-4 k shortfall.
2k ahead of the same time last year. Obviously have fallen with a lack of success but not looking at a shortfall on last season unless sales just stopped this week.

Frailty

First Grade
They also didn’t have the option to automatically rollover last years members which is what I’d always done. I only just got around to signing up whereas in previous years I’d be signed up from the start. I’d say a combination of members not getting around the signing up plus the not playing at home for the next 2 years has a lot to do with it

still disappointing for the club though.

When I lived in Sydney I was a platinum member - I could get value. But living interstate, I'm not going to pay a decent amount of money for some stickers.

I'm still a fan, but there is no benefit out of being a member for me.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
When I lived in Sydney I was a platinum member - I could get value. But living interstate, I'm not going to pay a decent amount of money for some stickers.

I live interstate but still shell out enough to be a non-ticketed member, the amount is fairly negligible overall.

For those who are season ticket holders it's an interesting year ahead - if coronavirus forces postponements, cancellations or even empty stadia, what happens to membership money?

AJB1102

First Grade

Its $30 and I don't think ya even get stickers anymore.

Billythekid

First Grade
Surely membership numbers will all but stop now. Will be interesting to see how the NRL handle this situation, it’s going to take an enormous financial toll on the code.

toomuchsoup

Juniors

Yeah, I always just get the Shark Net membership, which has 1 general admission ticket which I never use (when I do go to games I prefer to sit somewhere near the half-way mark) but if it costs $50 just to push the membership count 1 member higher, then I’m willing to do it

azza29

Juniors
Surely membership numbers will all but stop now. Will be interesting to see how the NRL handle this situation, it’s going to take an enormous financial toll on the code.
I’m expecting some kind of discount on 2021 membership depending on how many games are cancelled/crowd-free. A blanket refund is probably unrealistic, especially given many clubs will already have sent out the included merch. The AFL is going to be hit way harder with crowds and membership sales a very substantial portion of club revenue.