What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Coronavirus and NRL

Knight76

Juniors
I thought he/she would be more right than your no real affect claim, but I too was surprised how much more right.

This is escalating very fast as people realise how more immediate action is much better than later action. In fact, we are probably a week too late, but better now than next week.

Schools, cinemas etc are open for next week, but that will change soon too.

Im a he, and it's honestly just common sense stuff.

Just needed to see what was happening around the world and watch it unfolding here to see where we were heading.

Simply put, this is much worse than flu, anyone arguing otherwise has their head in the ground and is willfully ignorant.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
time to end the season, call it a day, this Covid thign isnt going anywhere... just call the season and whoevers sitting on top the ladder, just give them the premiership

Yep, I agree. We're 8th which is about 8 higher than we can expect if the season is played.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Bronson Xerri has been tested for COVID19, no results as yet.

If he comes back positive, the season is gonna be postponed. We may as well prepare for that possibility right now.