What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Former Panthers in the NRL

MugaB

Coach
They are capable of amazing performances no doubt. Their 2 finals games last year very much summed up who they were for the season, front runners. When they get their confidence up and a team isn’t matching their intensity they are an incredible attacking team. But if you come to play against them they can struggle. By the finals that Brisbane team was brittle and parra no doubt destroyed them but they had a real test the next week and couldn’t compete.

Fair point that they ground it out last night but it was against a team playing just as poorly as they were.
Parra are still sh!t! Spin it however you want, they win one game, then think they'll win the comp, missing chromosomes

Whino

Bench
Kayo shows CH 502.

Kayo is just fox sports channels streamed and the navigation is different. I thought this was common knowledge. But fair enough, if you do not have why would you know.

The content is 100% the same. It is literally Fox sport package in stream format, and owned by Fox.

They knew people like me have zero interest in the 184 channel basic package, just want the sports, so they started selling just that and are glad they did.

You used to HAVE to buy the basic package of nuffie channels then could get sport. Eventually they realised lots will not do that, so they started selling just the sport for $25 pm.

I knew the regular rounds were on Kayo I wasn't sure of the trial matches.
I don't have Foxtel anymore and living in the sticks I don't have an adequate internet connection for large data streaming. Limited WiFi instead for me.

betcats

Referee
Yeah I noticed that as well. And not just at the end of the game. There seemed to be a bit of niggle between them throughout the game.

Was there any known animosity between DWZ & Blake when they were Panthers?

Waqa had apparently done something that didn't sit well with the playing group last season, no idea what or if it is related to this at all, could of just been usual argy bargy. I did notice they did seem to come together a couple times in those little push and shoves.

OldPanther

Coach
i though they looked ok with the ball, not good without it. Taylor needs to take control of them more when they have the ball though

Yeah if he was more switched on in that first half it'd be much closer. And Carty needs to remember he's not a half poor bloke.

martielang

Bench
I think Cartwright is a 13 but the days of a ball playing lock seem to be gone. He gets isolated Way too much on an edge.

Latest posts