What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R1 Fri - Raiders 24-6 Titans @ GIO

Round 1: Raiders v Titans

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

eagles4eva

First Grade
Cartwright has shown a bit. Yeah, I know, a few errors, but that's him and can improve. Id be in his ear, defence and multiple efforts are everything. His attack will look after itself.

Good offloads from the tits tonight and challenged the line every time.

I must be watching a different game, he's be woeful

Meth

Staff member
Titans will be better with Moeaki Fotuaika and Snannon Boyd back, but their halves are Caronavirus

tumbidragon

First Grade
Titans are in some kinda Black hole in regards to the roster. Best player is gone, likely this season. The majority are largely fops like Cartwright and Taylor, nobodies and never weres only there for a paycheck.
Good luck Justin... 1 like = 1prayer mate!

This Year?

Immortal
Round 1. A win’s a win. Can’t take much more out of it than that really.
I thought Raiders cruised through. once they got to 18-0 they just took the foot off the accelerator. Losing CNK would have unsettled their attack a bit. Wighton was unstoppable in the 1st half. Forwards destroyed their opposition.Heaps of positives.