What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Coronavirus and NRL

Knight76

Juniors
Perspective
https://www.theworldcounts.com/challenges

When covid-19 is killing 1,000 people a day ( lower estimates of the flu ) let me know.

You see, this is the kind of stupid you just cant argue against. Prime example of willful ignorance. But I'll give it a shot.

So by your rules, if a real killer virus breaks out and slowly spreads it's way through populations, it isnt serious until its killing 1000 a day.

If the world waited for that milestone before they treated it seriously it would be all over.

You just cant argue against the rationale used by this poster and others. They refuse to engage their brains beyond this level of critical thinking.

Q. If covid19 infected as many people in a year as flu, and the mortality rate predicted for covid19 is even half accurate, even 1/3 accurate, how many body bags are we going to need?

You seeing any problem with your idiotic example yet?

Last edited:
Turned over to watch the NBL finals match Kings and Wildcats..

Empty stadium .....but there are a few fans in the stand close to the game, about 90-100 I reckon, no idea who they are, maybe family???

What’s even more odd are that the cheerleaders are there.

But thought, So with round 2 I wonder if family will be allowed to go into NRL games .... and the cheerleaders?

would think yes as long as it’s not more than 500 in total... but who knows..

BunniesMan

Immortal
Except that would achieve a whole bunch of nothing.
It would protect the segment of the population that makes up the vast majority of deaths.

For young and healthy people this is basically just a regular flu. To drive the economy off a cliff for that is madness.

Surely

Post Whore
It would protect the segment of the population that makes up the vast majority of deaths.

For young and healthy people this is basically just a regular flu. To drive the economy off a cliff for that is madness.

Apparently it's also affecting the obese in Italy

So the old and the fat merkins, that's 90% of our population

Latest posts