What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is Penrith a Sydney club

TheFrog

Coach
Where do the suburban trains stop and country trains start?
There is only one country train daily heading west, and it starts from Central. Mostly. I think you mean inter-city, which also start from Central. The local ones go as far as Emu Plains and occasionally Springwood.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
There is only one country train daily heading west, and it starts from Central. Mostly. I think you mean inter-city, which also start from Central. The local ones go as far as Emu Plains and occasionally Springwood.
I mean they are literally different types of train and do not stop at surburban station.

I mean a train from Penrtih is a Sydney suburban train stopping all stations to central. Campbelltown and Hornsby etc. the same

Brisbane trains stop at Rosewood (just outside Ipswich) and Caboolture. Used to stop at Beenleigh, but they have extended that to Robina.

Any further and you need a different type of train and of course they all start at central.

TheFrog

Coach
I mean they are literally different types of train and do not stop at surburban station.

I mean a train from Penrtih is a Sydney suburban train stopping all stations to central. Campbelltown and Hornsby etc. the same

Brisbane trains stop at Rosewood (just outside Ipswich) and Caboolture. Used to stop at Beenleigh, but they have extended that to Robina.

Any further and you need a different type of train and of course they all start at central.
The Penrith/Emu Plains stop all to Seven Hills as a rule, then skip stop to Redfern. Emu Plains is regarded as the boundary of the suburban area for railways.

BunniesMan

Immortal
It is a Sydney club. Anywhere you can get from the Sydney CBD without leaving suburbia and travelling through bush is part of Sydney.

blue bags

First Grade
panfas are a glass half full, half empty place, half country, half suburban folks, like some inbreds, some not, lol

Eelogical

Referee
[QUOTE="MugaB, post: 14034825, member: 48543"]Fk off moron, without penrith, sydney would be fkd! most of the junior talent has come thru that club, while most other sydney clubs are poaching rather than bring their juniors thru their own pathways.
Its just like all the idiots who think moving titans to brisbane would be a good idea, but all the junior catchments either side of the border won't get a pathway without them in gold coast., certian clubs are strategically important nowadays, the unimportant clubs are the ones who dont contribute into any pathways

In regards to regional vs sydney, id pick regional, because kogarah and wollongong both get used, if it was only wollongong then id say saints would fall under regional[/QUOTE]

Only one bite. I expected more.........upload_2020-3-14_17-43-59.gif

ReddFelon

Juniors
Depends on how you look at it. If I say to someone "I'm going to Sydney" I sure as hell am not going to Penrith. Western Sydney should really be it's own city, like you have actual Sydney for people who finished high school and you have Western Sydney for people who mortgage their house so that they can get dinner at Ogalo.

MugaB

Coach
Depends on how you look at it. If I say to someone "I'm going to Sydney" I sure as hell am not going to Penrith. Western Sydney should really be it's own city, like you have actual Sydney for people who finished high school and you have Western Sydney for people who mortgage their house so that they can get dinner at Ogalo.
Screenshot_20200315-002510_Gallery.jpg

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Sure when in New York people from Penrith, Hurstville, Manly, do not say they come from Sydney, they say Emu Plains, Riverwood, Avalon, never Sydney.

Latest posts