What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Corona!

wibble

Bench
A few more positive tests amongst players and the comp will be suspended like the NBA.

If Xerri tests positive the NRL will be suspended

Hard to see how this is avoided.

Most the team and staff would have to self isolate for two weeks, for starters.

The season will be a write off in terms of serious results if they force teams to play or forfeit if most their players are out, and the viewers would stop watching.

Better to delay the comp.

Anyone fancy the GF on Boxing Day?

R-15-3

Juniors
Let’s hope the Morris deal is signed off already. Good chance we will only play 2 rounds. Just saved us some money :joy:

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Is anyone going?

I am very fortunate, I can work from home and have been, not everyone can do that.

Quicksilver

Bench
I wouldn’t make the effort.

But if it was a sharks home game and included in my membership I might.

It’ll be interesting to see how many show up.

I

ghoti

Bench
What's the test for this BS ? I heard it's verbal and depending on your answer if you are experiencing flu like symptoms and recently come from overseas - you've got it:oops:

there's a blood test but that verbal component is a pre-screen to reduce the load on GPs and labs to make sure highest likelihood of exposure gets picked up..

Special K

Coach
The bloke in Cronulla who came back from Italy never even made it back to Cronulla. Has been in isolation since he landed so we are still clean in the shire (for now).

Traffic around woolies at Caringbah is mental. No way I’m going near Miranda for a while unless it’s at 7am

shaggs

Coach
The bloke in Cronulla who came back from Italy never even made it back to Cronulla. Has been in isolation since he landed so we are still clean in the shire (for now).

Traffic around woolies at Caringbah is mental. No way I’m going near Miranda for a while unless it’s at 7am
I’m there now and it’s not busy at all.

New Zealand have brought in a 14 day isolation period for anyone entering the country.
Warriors to play their home games, and reside, here??

R-15-3

Juniors
TBH I can c the nrl being put on hold after Rd1. Can’t expect NZ team to live in Aus for months it will force the hand of the nrl. And it’s stupid Australia isn’t on the same restrictions

sharknows

Bench
TBH I can c the nrl being put on hold after Rd1. Can’t expect NZ team to live in Aus for months it will force the hand of the nrl. And it’s stupid Australia isn’t on the same restrictions
It wouldn’t surprise me but I think Greenberg will push to keep the game running as long as possible.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
That is a disaster for the NZ economy, she will not last the next election if she goes through with it.

Latest posts