What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 1 Vs The Roosters

Panfa

Juniors
Heard on the radio on my way home all games this week will go ahead as normal however all games next week will be played without crowds.

unKwn

Juniors
Was so hyped for this game but the whole coronavirus thing has stripped the hype away for me :(

Hard to be excited for this game when it probably won’t mean anything in the grand scheme of things

Still gonna go out to the game and will be pumped once I walk through the gates

franklin2323

Immortal
Was so hyped for this game but the whole coronavirus thing has stripped the hype away for me :(

Hard to be excited for this game when it probably won’t mean anything in the grand scheme of things

Still gonna go out to the game and will be pumped once I walk through the gates

There is no way the big games aren’t played. Maybe a shorter season if anything.

forby

Juniors
Thailand is the same. To be honest, I much prefer it. Toilet paper is only used to dab dry the water. Much better for the environment.
Would be, but we don’t have enough water as it is without using it in place of toilet paper!

OldPanther

Coach
Live Panthers Die Panthers

Touche

giphy.gif

Those who are sick will stay home. Those who aren’t can smash some beers and watch the footy

I wouldn't be so sure. There's people all over Facebook saying it's just like the flu so don't worry about it. They'll go and f**k it up for everyone.