What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Super League Watching and listening online

duylm

Juniors
It hasn't replaced it - I have SLTV, and I get the Sky live SL games and also CC matches.

The full matches, live - not highlights.

Hi St John (or anyone else). Would you be able to post a link to the subsription for this? All i can find is the 'become a super league member' off the engage super league website which only proclaims to give you highlights.

I'm sick of hunting (unsucessfully) for live streams only to find websites with tv software that i wouldn't trust further than i could throw.

ninearches

Juniors
The trouble with BBC local stations is they have umpteen matches on at the same time so you are flitting from one to another & after a bit you don't know what game you are listening to !

Wirefm is good for full coverage of Warrington games & Wishfm does Saints & Wigan matches
both available online. I know they have a parent company ,UTV Radio, that operate about a dozen local stations so some of them may cover local rugby as well.

I am a Wigan Warriors fan, and have a soft spot for the Huddersfield Giants. I liked Halifax as a kid. I went to my first Warriors regular round ESL game in Australia in February 2018 at WIN Stadium. What a great atmosphere. I really have to try and get to a Challenge Cup Final, ESL GF and English football match at some stage. Very much on the bucket list! I wish the BBC World Service would cover a bit of rugby league from time to time. I need to try and get FOX League installed as soon as possible.

The Partisan

Just wondering if the " Super League Full Time" show which is basically a 30 mins highlights show is available for viewing in Australia outside of Foxtel ?

Enjoyed watching it in recent years but a change of residence has brought with it the cancellation of my long term Foxtel relationship.

I am afraid I don't know, but I would be doubtful unfortunately. You could try to access it as part of the Kayo live streaming service that is being advertised so heavily lately. I may well be wrong, but just a thought.

axl rose

Bench
Just wondering if the " Super League Full Time" show which is basically a 30 mins highlights show is available for viewing in Australia outside of Foxtel ?

Enjoyed watching it in recent years but a change of residence has brought with it the cancellation of my long term Foxtel relationship.
Can only see last seasons episodes on Kayo, so the show may have been shit canned.