What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 1 Vs The Roosters

mxlegend99

Referee
Terrible half of footy by us. From the kick off we f**ked it up.

Naden scores a try off a nice kick. But again just proved hes a good wing option to replace Mansour.

But the most disgusting thing is the To'o haircut. He and May look like f**kwits. Reminds me of early 2000s at high school.

Dave's mate

Juniors
Terrible half of footy by us. From the kick off we f**ked it up.

Naden scores a try off a nice kick. But again just proved hes a good wing option to replace Mansour.

But the most disgusting thing is the To'o haircut. He and May look like f**kwits. Reminds me of early 2000s at high school.
May's hair was a team punishment. Hope To'o has the same excuse

Aekins solid at the back, but he’s no game breaker.

Chricton should come in for Mansour, Naden to switch to the wing. Maybe have Whare switch sides of the field? So Naden & Chricton are on opposite sides.

murraymob

Coach
We can look at the negatives but let’s look at the positives
Cleary is running the team.I like what I see
API is giving us strike from dummy half
Let’s face it with the start we had we could be down by a lot more .But the boys held on
long way to go if we can hang in there early we can win this

Exsilium

First Grade
We have a long way to go.

If we can jag a win, I’ll be happy.

Our attack looks clunky.

Api has been okay.

It’s game one but f**k, I never have any confidence with IC.

lsta5838

Juniors
If that situation was reversed, i.e. martin playing ball, tedesco tackling, we would have been told lost ball, play when you can

Latest posts