What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 1 Vs The Roosters

Fangs

Coach
Foughts From Fangs (Corona Virus Edition)

- Halves were both very good tonight. The attack was still clumsy however there was some average work from our middle forwards in those set pieces. Good news was that it came together when it mattered.

- Crichton looks huge, reminds me of Waqa Blake coming into grade. I want him to start but it would have to be fullback and Aikens was so safe tonight. Choice is more difficult now.

- Yeo was having a good game, then it turned into a beast one. The Roosters middle forwards were out on their feet for the final 20 minutes and we dominated in that area.

A good win after a rusty first 40. Effort from the back 3 including Crichton was first class. They did a great job getting us out of our own end.

TheFrog

Coach
A start and a hiding against the Roosters. Am ecstatic. Unfortunatelt Heathro looks likely to get a sit down.

age.s

First Grade
That was awesome. I wanted to believe there'd be more there this year but there was a part of me that expected the same old. Super pumped.

Big wrap to the middle. They were run over in the first 30 but stuck with it and came home much the stronger. The Roosters forwards were shredded at the end. Would have scored several more if the game went 10 more minutes imo.

Crichton has to be in the team. How many times did we make half breaks last year and had no one backing up? The left edge deserve praise for starting that move but credit to Crichton for being in the right place.

6, 7 and 9 were great, particularly as we started finishing on top of them. Cleary looks much better, with Luai being much better foil for him clearly and you can see how much more of a threat he is while running.

Please spare us Corona. I want to see where this goes.

Latest posts