What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 1 Vs The Roosters

rem286

Juniors
Awesome start to the year. Best part for me was to see the team bounce back from such a poor first 10 minutes and getting dominated up the middle for the first half. Old Panthers would go into their shells and get flogged off that first half.

For the first time in a long time they looked like a team, like they wanted to win it for each other.

Go Panthers!!!

John Hamblin

Juniors
Sensational WIn Api man of the match Mansour after poor start was really good. When did the roosters last lose after leading 12 blot. Best wqin for 2 or 3 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

martielang

Bench
Soild not terrific. He's a good player to come in for a game or 2 due to injury but nothing more

Wet & swirling wind. Defused numerous bombs without an error. I’d say terrific given he’s a rookie.

Was a bit easier for Crichton coming on when we had all the momentum & a tiring defence, albeit he looks a serious player. Give him time though.

forby

Juniors
Watched on my phone in Penang.
Good effort in the end. Hopefully the first 20 mins were just nerves. The defence was very good and I think this is what won it for us.
Let’s keep it going!

chrisD

Coach
Api could be the best hooker this season, it feels like his time. If there is a season.

Crichton obviously benefitted from coming on fresh when everyone was tired but f**k it, give him the number 1 while Edwards is gone in the hopes he makes it his own. Put Burton in the 14. But we won't, we are careful careful.

I didn't think we were tested much wide in defence. Kick defence does look like it will be a problem.

I am ok with Yeo in the middle if he's not starting.

Hetherington needs to be gone a season ago.

TheEroticGamer

Juniors
Nate deserves a lot of credit for Critter’s try. Held it up and had the Roosters middle defend Kikau then released it out the back at the perfect time. Sucked them all in and gave Naden and Sauce space.

Vicpanther

Juniors
We feel more like a team than ever.
Since when dose sauce chip in field for someone else. Old sauce would have tried to run over teddy.