What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 1 V West Tigers

Good luck for the game this evening folks.

Regardless of the result, let’s hope there’s no injuries and both teams play at optimum with plenty of skill, intensity, agility, power and excitement.

We haven’t seen the best of games this round, so it’s up to us to show the rest of the league how this game should be played.

Whatever happens, I will avoid the Mary press conference afterwards.

kit66

Bench
Ford in Host out.
I think we'll win this with Brooks out.
T.Sims will hopefully get back to his 2018 rampaging self now his groin problems are sorted, Merrin will add some skill close to the line and our new super dooper improved defence should see us finish the better.
Hunt to have a blinder. Williame and Pereira to score 2 each.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Ford in Host out.
T.Sims will hopefully get back to his 2018 rampaging self now his groin problems are sorted, Merrin will add some skill close to the line and our new super dooper improved defence should see us finish the better.
Bit light on for props imo. Unless Host is injured or they change the side around I can’t see how they will use this bench. Maybe Kerr will be a late inclusion.

Old Timer

Coach
Ford in Host out.
You sure?
Someone else said Kerr in Host out.
The Ford in Host out makes no sense re bench.

Craig93

Juniors
Id imagine Kerr will be in and Ford or Fuimanu out. Ford would only be showing in the rotation because Host was out and Ford was #18 so the next one to move up?

kit66

Bench
You sure?
Someone else said Kerr in Host out.
The Ford in Host out makes no sense re bench.

The team list on NRL.com has Host out Ford in. Host may have a niggle, not sure. Ford is as good as Host, a bit less experience in the top grade but no less ability.

kit66

Bench
Bit light on for props imo. Unless Host is injured or they change the side around I can’t see how they will use this bench. Maybe Kerr will be a late inclusion.

Maybe Friz to the middle with Ford 2nd row or even ford used as lock. Kerr obviously isn't ready ( or NRL.com have it wrong ). A prop would be better of course but who ? Blacker wasn't given enough time in the trials to see if he could get some time this year. This will be an issue all year, short on props.

Old Timer

Coach
The team list on NRL.com has Host out Ford in. Host may have a niggle, not sure. Ford is as good as Host, a bit less experience in the top grade but no less ability.
I was talking more about being a thin bench for big bodies to play in the middle
Our props will be blowing hard come the 60 minute mark especially with Graham not having played any pre season minutes.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Did he REALY drop Aitken and justifiably pick Williame for his good trial form, or was it actually because Aitken was reportedly unwell and did not train with the team early in the week.

I have my suspicions...

As soon as I heard Aitken was not well it all made sense why Williame got chosen ahead of him. As if Mary looks at form when selecting sides? He looks at everything else but that I think.

kit66

Bench
I was talking more about being a thin bench for big bodies to play in the middle
Our props will be blowing hard come the 60 minute mark especially with Graham not having played any pre season minutes.

True and don't expect Mary to do anyone any favours by using the bench wisely. He played the starting forwards long minutes in the Charity Shield unnecessarily and lost us that game, he'll do it again.

possm

Coach
Ford is an upgrade on Host and can also play centre if required. Today, Our pack SHOULD be:
Kerr
Luke
Vaughan
Ford
T Sims
Frizell

Brittain
Merrin
Graham
Lawrie

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
If Host isn’t injured I’d start him at Lock as he proved he could handle it. Lawrie and Merrin on the bench as props and either Ford or Fuimaona on the bench as backrow option plus outside back backup.

Dragonslayer

First Grade
According to the NSW Rugby League site Aitken playing CC at centre wearing.the #20.
Clune not listed, nor is Ford or Kerr. Clune dropped out yesterday so maybe he's not well alongcwith Host being injured.

Coffs dragon

Bench
Should the NRL be suspended after tonight’s game, then after a possible victory, we could possibly remain undefeated in season 2020.
McDud would milk that to the max!!

Latest posts