What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day- Round 1 v Rabbitohs

ghoti

Bench
Unlucky to not win that game, we win if Mulitalo doesn't cop the head knock... conceded a try through Ramien out of position, and Tracey playing out of position bombed a try (and made a crucial error).

A lot of good signs though.. thought Woods and Brailey combo in the first 20 was really impressive and dangerous. Johnson is firing, needs more people around him who know his game. Pack looks strong, backs look strong...

Only negatives for mine were the errors and discipline, Williams needs to fix the sloppy handling in particular but I think considering how strong Souths are (on paper at least) and that we pretty much should have beaten them missing three or four certain starters, that we should pretty good about the season (if it even goes ahead)

Frenzy.

Immortal
That was a crucial time, when they changed it around and put Katoa to the other side with Morris on the wing and Tracey in the centres we were a lot more balanced

And for me, that's where you slot Tracey in for 80 minutes. Left centre till Bronwyn comes back. Krakatoa and Francis on the wings. Noodles other side.

Morris to the Chook pen via Newtown

Frenzy.

Immortal
I very much enjoyed Traceys first hit up, just charged at em, was delightful

Compared to the Rooster Booster who barely made a hit up.

CT2 6 runs for 74 metres in 31 minutes vs Rooster Booster 15 runs for 109 in 80 minutes including playing wing.

No way he had a red hot go. Played like he had Beer Virus

txta2

Bench
Everyone must of missed it. But Chad did do his yearly run and half break last night...

Quigs

Immortal
I saw that... had a little chuckle too.

My highlight was Jessie The Body Ramien when he flung and twisted his upper torso to shake off the D that was hanging onto him and his flying elbow accidently caught Cookie on the jaw.

Down for the count went the beach sprint champion.

carcharias

Immortal
How’s the waves
Yeah good mate.
First 4 days were awesome
Then had a few average days , but of a god send though I was cooked.
Went sightseeing and snorkeling etc
Then went back out again on the last couple of days.
Literally nobody else in the water..
Surfed this crazy long left.. at least 100 metre rides.
Not massive but super fast and fun .
Biggest it got was 5-6ft on the right
Average was 3-4. On the left.

shaggs

Coach
Yeah good mate.
First 4 days were awesome
Then had a few average days , but of a god send though I was cooked.
Went sightseeing and snorkeling etc
Then went back out again on the last couple of days.
Literally nobody else in the water..
Surfed this crazy long left.. at least 100 metre rides.
Not massive but super fast and fun .
Biggest it got was 5-6ft on the right
Average was 3-4. On the left.
Sounds like my kinda surf trip. No Hellmen here