What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 1 V West Tigers

Dragon70

Juniors
Still waiting for Lomax to develop. And as for Norman...
For that to happen he needs time

I can't put up with a mistake or 2 when learning and he will be ok

It's some of the better payed players not doing there part

We possibly also have the slowest ever wing combination that I have ever seen in the red v

Spazer

Juniors
Lomax has worse hands than duff and rav. Also wish he would get more involved when we are attacking their line, I don't think he touched the ball at all in the first attacking raid.

Isaac Luke defending real well which is a positive. Good to see Reynolds getting smashed by sims, too.

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
Attack looks the same as last year, defence looks good. I know Flanagan is the defensive coach. Who’s the attacking coach? They need an uppercut

Dragonslayer

First Grade
First half, some good things and some shit things.

I'm liking what I see with the swap of Tariq and Friz much more balance. I also seem more confident in what i see from the centres defensively. No rush ups out of the line.

thebigredv

First Grade
Respect the ball and we should win this one. I hope they persevere with likes of Williame and Fuimono in the next few weeks rather than revert to the old. It is clear we need some new dimensions, and would like to see Sailor and Host to get shots too if others aren't dominating their positions.

In the meantime, i'll take a win no matter how ugly.

Dragons4me

Juniors
Lomax has worse hands than duff and rav. Also wish he would get more involved when we are attacking their line, I don't think he touched the ball at all in the first attacking raid.

Isaac Luke defending real well which is a positive. Good to see Reynolds getting smashed by sims, too.

Disagree. Lomax does go looking for the ball. Gets involved. He drops a high swirling kick on his own goaline in the rain. Once he gets crisp ball from Hunt and Norman you'll see how good he is. That's the problem. Doesn't get rag dolled like Dufty.

Dragsters

First Grade
Respect the ball and we should win this one. I hope they persevere with likes of Williame and Fuimono in the next few weeks rather than revert to the old. It is clear we need some new dimensions, and would like to see Sailor and Host to get shots too if others aren't dominating their positions.

In the meantime, i'll take a win no matter how ugly.

Williame looks solid on both sides of the ball...

Old Timer

Coach
Lomax dropped 1 but other than that relatively tidy
He is trying to get up in the line in attack and was rewarded with a try for competing after the kick
The biggest problem he has in attack is the same problem the back rowers have namely our clunky halves who are absolute shit at setting an attacking raid or finding a hole runner or support player.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Reasonable breeze at our backs in the second half. 20/40-40/20 is on if they hang onto the ball.

Latest posts