What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 1 vs Dragons @ WIN Stadium

Who will win? Round 1: Dragons v Wests Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tigers Tale

Juniors
Yeah he’s out. They are saying Reynolds/Benji in the halves for now but wouldn’t surprise if Momo was fit they throw him into the centre’s and chuck AD into the halves because I have concerns Walters can’t pump out 80 mins

Either way it’ll be interesting to see how we play without Brooks because I can’t remember the last time we’ve played without him

I reckon this is the way to go too. Momo to centre and AD to 5/8. I think that is a stronger option and let Reynold come off the bench to back up Walters.

I think as good as the Dragons forwards are our pack will at least match them....if we are going to win, it will be through our backs and I think the stable option is going with Momo at centre and AD at 5/8. I guess we'll find out on Sunday night.

The unknown

Juniors
I reckon this is the way to go too. Momo to centre and AD to 5/8. I think that is a stronger option and let Reynold come off the bench to back up Walters.

I think as good as the Dragons forwards are our pack will at least match them....if we are going to win, it will be through our backs and I think the stable option is going with Momo at centre and AD at 5/8. I guess we'll find out on Sunday night.

First 20 mins crucial, just hope our discipline is on point and the refs don’t blow the pea out of the whistle. Dragons will get frustrated if we contain their pack for the majority of the 1st half and our backs shit all over theirs where the points will flow

Tigerm

First Grade
Well, time to get a rub down, get the strapping applied (don't forget the headband) and apply the dencorub liberally.

Get the beers on ice, kick the misses out of the house and settle into your chair.

Finally, it's game day. Go you good things:)

Vozzy

Juniors
f**k me Garner is massive this year he has a Boyd Cordner type body. Let's hope a big future maybe he can become our Ellis.

Tigerm

First Grade
f**k me, what a shit start to a game. How the f**k we are only 6 behind beggers belief.

They haven't used BJ hardly at all. Thommo is having a shocker along with a few others.

Phil Gould

Juniors
I only caught the last 10 mins. Looks like Benji is reading the play well but to me, Joey is the game breaker. Set him up with a run near the line and good things will come.

Tigerm

First Grade
I only caught the last 10 mins. Looks like Benji is reading the play well but to me, Joey is the game breaker. Set him up with a run near the line and good things will come.
You're lucky you didn't see the first 30, both side were shocking. A mistakeathon.

Perth Tiger

Bench
BJ and Luc spend the whole pre season looking dangerous and then we spend the whole first half playing to the other side. Hopefully we can put it down to an over exuberant Reynolds and we can readjust and give some early ball in the second half