What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

dragon thomo

Juniors
What a joke all off season to prepare and that is what they bring produce. The attack is the worst in the comp
Lucky for the dragons board there is no crowds allowed in future games.
Frizzel is gone for sure after that crap.
Lomax is not a fullback he is a centre. Lafai is to slow for first gradeand past it. And unfortunately Piera tries hard but is not a first grader.
Sack McGregor now or the club is had it.

thebigredv

First Grade
Ironically, I think you have to really blame the players for that one. Absolutely no respect for the ball. Our halves in particular should be getting time in reggies out of sheer priniciple.

St Georgio

Juniors
STOP THE FRIGGING BLEEDING ALREADY before the rigor mortis sets in. Forget Coronavirus we have Crownie virus from this drunk driving imbecile & all of his Board of Director mates
But Just Remember God has spoken, lord Smith says we must postpone games for a month, can I wank for a month in isolation without any issues?

Banjo2014

Juniors
My wife of many years (too many) is Filipina - she actually follows the NFL(New Orleans Saints) but sits with me to watch the Rugby League.

She turned to me and said who is the man next to Mary as the TV flashed to the Dragons coaching box - I said that is the Asst Coach Flanno and the injured hooker Mc Innes.

She said oh yeah Mc Innes is the funny guy in the dressing room singing that song when you win.

Then she said I don't think that guy Flanno likes Mary - he talks more to McInnes than the coach.

First time in 20 yeas I agree with her

Latest posts