What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

hindy111

Post Whore
Pretty sure they worked out it was snakes? Or at least the evidence heavily suggested as much. The original virus was bat borne, snakes ate the bats, virus mutated in the snakes as hosts and the snakes then wound up being sold in the market at Wuhan.

Fking Chinese need to stop eating everything that moves...

Lol

hindy111

Post Whore
Pretty sure they worked out it was snakes? Or at least the evidence heavily suggested as much. The original virus was bat borne, snakes ate the bats, virus mutated in the snakes as hosts and the snakes then wound up being sold in the market at Wuhan.

Fking Chinese need to stop eating everything that moves...

Isn't this how the ninga turtles also started?

TheRam

Coach
How do you think covid 19 started Ram?

Taken from a lab in Canada or the US probably. But I have switched off from it to really drill down on it. I'm not that worried, but the media has now hyped it up so much that it has become a major inconvenience. I'm not dismissing the actual deaths, they are sad and tragic for all concerned, but so are all the deaths of flu victims too.

If all the hype was taken out of it, then the overwhelming majority of people who get it would just go on about their own business. Then the few who need medical care would then not overwhelm the system and it would run its course.

Toilet paper. There's a clue as to what the hype has done to people. Toilet paper ffs.

Sure, some here will say that its infectious rate is much worse then the flu, but I don't think it is. We don't know its true infectious rate yet because most who have gotten it have not reported. The problem is it is spreading quick, so with the hype, it is going to over burden the system if left unchecked now. So the world has been forced into this position and all these tough measures.

Just my opinion.

Gronk

Staff member
Nearly a third of democrats don't give a f**k about their own families. And this is supposedly the compassionate side of politics?
88% of Republicans would be happy to spread covid-19 to restaurant workers because they're illegal anyway !

Gronk

Staff member
Nothing wrong with that statement. But go ahead and spin it that he means all Mexicans or that it is racist somehow.

You know and I know that the language plants the seed of innuendo and doubt designed to scare and drive a wedge between "us and them"

Dutton used the same tactic when he was against the Medivac Bill.

Alleged murderers, rapists and paedophiles could come to Australia, says Peter Dutton
https://www.2gb.com/alleged-murdere...es-could-come-to-australia-says-peter-dutton/

Latest posts