What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 2 vs Wests Tigers @ Leichhardt Oval

Who will win? Round 2: Wests Tigers v Knights

• Wests Tigers 13+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wests Tigers 1-12

• Draw after Golden Point

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2020 - Round 2
Wests Tigers v Newcastle Knights
Leichhardt Oval, Lilyfield
Sunday 22 March 2020

NRL kickoff 4:05pm

TL-WST20.png

1. Corey Thompson 2. David Nofoaluma 3. Joseph Leilua 4. Adam Doueihi 5. Robert Jennings 6. Benji Marshall 7. Josh Reynolds 8. Josh Aloiai 9. Billy Walters 10. Alex Twal 11. Luke Garner 12. Luciano Leilua 13. Elijah Taylor
Interchange: 14. Thomas Mikaele 15. Paul Momirovski 16. Zane Musgrove 17. Chris Lawrence 18. Michael Chee-Kam 19. Oliver Clark 20. Matt Eisenhuth 21. Tommy Talau

TL-NEW20.png

1. Kalyn Ponga 2. Edrick Lee 3. Enari Tuala 4. Gehamat Shibasaki 5. Hymel Hunt 6. Kurt Mann 7. Mitchell Pearce 8. David Klemmer 9. Jayden Brailey 10. Daniel Saifiti 11. Lachlan Fitzgibbon 12. Mitchell Barnett 13. Herman Ese'ese
Interchange: 14. Connor Watson 15. Jacob Saifiti 16. Tim Glasby 17. Aidan Guerra 18. Pasami Saulo 19. Starford To'a 20. Mason Lino 21. Sione Mata'utia

LX8QAPo.jpg

Referees: Gerard Sutton, Gavin Badger
Sideline Officials: Rickey McFarlane, Liam Kennedy
Video Referees: Jared Maxwell, Ben Galea

Lower Grades
Wests Tigers v Knights @ Campbelltown
NSWRL U20 Jersey Flegg Cup, Sat 3pm
Magpies v Knights @ Leichhardt
NSWRL Canterbury Cup, Sun 1:40pm​

Last edited by a moderator:

Zoidberg

First Grade
Tigers were good but dragons didn’t ask much in attack. Hopefully it’s a dry track.

mozza91

Coach
Dragons dropped the ball over the line or with a try begging 4 times. We should have too many points for the Tigers.

Knight76

Juniors
The Tigers are going to put up better opposition than the Warriors did. They will ask more questions of our defence for sure.

I think this is an ideal step up in challenge after the Warriors.

Burwood

Bench
The warriors gifted us 8 penalties and a sin bin in the opening 20min. They were behind the eight ball for the rest of the game, and I don’t think the Tigers will dish up the same.

Mr_Knightside

Juniors
This is the sort of game that we should win but traditionally we tend to lose. We’ve all seen it before, we turn up after a good performance at home with a good side on paper and we get ambushed by an injury ravaged team that just decides to play harder on the day.

I’m really hoping that the above scenario is a thing of the past but I won’t be sure until I’ve seen us grind out a few wins against sides like this. The Tigers aren’t a great side but they’re well coached and always seem to turn up and fight really hard and give you nothing.

From an analytical perspective I think we have them covered in forwards which will hopefully mean we can run over them late in the game but we have to be switched on for sure.

Zoidberg

First Grade
I’m finding it a bit hard to get excited about footy at the moment. With all that’s going on and concern about my job.
Long way off but if we were to go on and win the premiership, would I be as excited as a “normal” season...?

Burns

First Grade
I’m finding it a bit hard to get excited about footy at the moment. With all that’s going on and concern about my job.
Long way off but if we were to go on and win the premiership, would I be as excited as a “normal” season...?
It's hard to shake the feeling that the comp will be called off (surely) at some point in the coming weeks. Just feels hard to get excited about it all.

Latest posts