What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bummer - NRL May Be Canceled 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Once I get something wrong. Until I get something wrong I would advise you to prepare.

your death rate claims appear to be wrong so far. Even using your dodgy measure of deaths vs resolved cases Australia is at 11%, a long way off your 23% claim. And if we go by deaths vs total cases it’s at 1.2%, not accounting for undetected cases. I doubt the total Australian death rate will get above much above 1% unless the infection numbers spike and systems break down.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Food sales won’t simply stop because we’re out of plastic packaging. plus China actually has a handle on things and are actually ramping exports back up. Containers are still arriving. Good shipments have not been stopped.

Benek

Juniors
Also, your water point is short-sighted. Water reserves are there but there is a bigger problem arising from that sector.
This is the kind of stuff that people are annoyed at you about. If you've got something to share just say it! Don't stoke the fear with threats and then fail to provide any real facts or details. What exactly do you think the water problem is going to be?

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
This is the kind of stuff that people are annoyed at you about. If you've got something to share just say it! Don't stoke the fear with threats and then fail to provide any real facts or details. What exactly do you think the water problem is going to be?

It's what attention seekers do.

Scott

Bench
There is little to no food packaging left. That is one issue as it comes from China.

I understand one of New Zealand biggest food suppliers sent out an email to its partners today advising no more orders can be accepted.

Also, your water point is short-sighted. Water reserves are there but there is a bigger problem arising from that sector.

This is actually 100% correct. The food packaging & labelling is all done in Wuhan.
I'm certainly not panicking or getting hysterical but things are going to get worse before they get better.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
This is actually 100% correct. The food packaging & labelling is all done in Wuhan.
I'm certainly not panicking or getting hysterical but things are going to get worse before they get better.

Things will get more restricted for next 3-6 months, and further issue will flow on from that in regards to economy etc

The 2 year apocalypse - it is not.

Benek

Juniors
The food packaging & labelling is all done in Wuhan.
Who's food packaging? Which brands? What kind of food are we talking about? Because I can see shelfloads of food at the supermarket that will be affected none at all if Wuhan stops providing some plastic. You guys are acting like all our food supply goes through China.

Iron Lion

Juniors

Ok, all good. Some things I cant say outright for good reason.

Thank you, everyone, for the contributions you made to front row forum and my own personal enjoyment.

I know when it is time to take my coat and leave.

God bless, keep you and your family safe.

Yes, I played the fool a lot if not all the time.

This time I am not. I regret you can't take me seriously at this time.

Best memory was Warriors 2001/2002

The hope, the magic, the dream.

Thank you & stay safe

If you see all schools closed this week across New Zealand then please consider planning for a longer stay inside with SEVERE LIMITATIONS AHEAD.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
A glimmer of hope.

Drugs that treat Malaria and HIV have proven effective in killing the virus in test tubes and has been used with humans.

These are drugs that have long been around for awhile so can now be fast tracked to proper human trials, possibly by the end of the month.

Let's hope those trials go well.

Status
Not open for further replies.