What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

thebigredv

First Grade
I'm feeling I'm at my end for posting regarding the coach but I did happen to watch the press conference. I am willing to cut him some slack on this game alone as he shouldn't have to catch for the players but he did remark on the fact we should have controlled the second half and we didn't. This is true and it pretty much points at his failure as a leader and communicator, and highlights that we've put a third of our cap on two of the most disappointing halves to wear the red v.

I've really tried backing Hunt. He will probably kill it with another club but he just can't gel with the coach as well as whoever plays next to him in the halves.

Clean slate.

Banjo2014

Juniors
Dear Tyson

This coach did not make you a State of Origin player or an Australian Representative.

Guess who did?

You did.

Today you tried your bloody guts out ,,,,,,,,,,

I want to see YOU one day hold up the Winfield Cup or whatever they call it now days - Provan Simmons Shield (no offence meant)

Take a look at your options - weight them up - go to a team and a coach that can take you to that Grand Final and more importantly win it.

Me and the missus love you mate

Banjo

merahputih

Juniors
On any criteria you care to name, the continued support the club gives this guy is an insult to the intelligence and the supporters. The seven years of blind loyalty to a club favorite will have a damaging effect long after he moves on. I strongly suspect that the rest of the NRL community knows this even if for a variety of reasons they choose to remain silent. The team had a chance in the opening round to make a statement after the off field dramas of the last year or so and they failed.
The next two years are going to be a miserable eternity.

denis preston

First Grade
Dear Tyson

This coach did not make you a State of Origin player or an Australian Representative.

Guess who did?

You did.

Today you tried your bloody guts out ,,,,,,,,,,

I want to see YOU one day hold up the Winfield Cup or whatever they call it now days - Provan Simmons Shield (no offence meant)

Take a look at your options - weight them up - go to a team and a coach that can take you to that Grand Final and more importantly win it.

Me and the missus love you mate

Banjo
Oh, and also learn how to pass !

The sgi junior and I were discussing the game at morning tea.

He thought the sims brain snap was the key moment of the game because at least the other errors can be explained by some element of industry and effort, even if Hunt and Friz panicked.

The sims effort was entirely unforced and especially stupid, killed the sgi momentum....the kid here said it was a product of bad coaching.

I watched the press conference after all.

No responsibility from Mary, mates in the media and then the virus.

There was a good period of defence under siege, flanno is the defensive coach.

We were very lucky to win it, but Mary got us over the line.

blaza88z

Coach
I'm feeling I'm at my end for posting regarding the coach but I did happen to watch the press conference. I am willing to cut him some slack on this game alone as he shouldn't have to catch for the players but he did remark on the fact we should have controlled the second half and we didn't. This is true and it pretty much points at his failure as a leader and communicator, and highlights that we've put a third of our cap on two of the most disappointing halves to wear the red v.

I've really tried backing Hunt. He will probably kill it with another club but he just can't gel with the coach as well as whoever plays next to him in the halves.

Clean slate.

I'm not trying to sound like a bitter fan who lost a key player to another club but Ben Hunt and Corey Norman were playing under 20's together, if he can't gel with Norman I don't know what hope there is

Our try at the end too was the old Mary sneaking back into players heads.

Bennett wants isolated games, but you’d have to cordon off thousands of people. Cooks, doctors, drivers and in our games case, poker machine technicians and school staff to supervise the bulldogs. Just stupid.

So the season will end soon.

Mary will claim 13th as an improvement on last years effort and his mates will extend him.

Not even a global pandemic can stop him.

Shout out to our friends unwell. Just the one lockdown on tiger lu.

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Our try at the end too was the old Mary sneaking back into players heads.

Bennett wants isolated games, but you’d have to cordon off thousands of people. Cooks, doctors, drivers and in our games case, poker machine technicians and school staff to supervise the bulldogs. Just stupid.

So the season will end soon.

Mary will claim 13th as an improvement on last years effort and his mates will extend him.

Not even a global pandemic can stop him.

Shout out to our friends unwell. Just the one lockdown on tiger lu.

Congratulations on your win, TSP.
We did everything to lose it but you guys kept going and earned your win.
Benji played extremely well and proved his experience would be the deciding factor.

Sorry, l’ll take that back and say, McGregor was the other deciding factor.

Sack McGregor!

Last edited:

qld redvee

Juniors

Clean slate.
Big Red.
I stupidly listened to the press conference - thank god it was more a corona virus press conference so we didnt have to listen to copious amounts of BS and pathetic logic .. ALTHOUGH he did slip in the old chestnut that the tigers scored from a kick !!!!
now im pretty sure we did the same thing in the 2nd minute of the game .. was supercoach still making his way up from the dressing room and missed it ?????
sack him / retrench him / isolate him for the clubs sake but get him outta there !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations on your win, TSP.
We did everything to lose it but you guys kept going and earned your win.
Be hi played extremely well and proved his experience would be the deciding factor.

Sorry, l’ll take that back and say, McGregor was the other deciding factor.

Sack McGregor!

Thanks but we were pretty lucky to get away with it.

I only started feeling a bit confident when Sims went feral, because it was at that point I knew that the players were still Mary effected.

All things in the balance, some of your players impressed me.

Friz was back to his dominant barnstorming best.

Graham turned up for good while.

Hunts breach of our line was vintage. That should never happen! I hear widdops wasting away at esl. We should bring him “home” after the virus.

People have been nailing Lomax, but I saw plenty of good in him as well.

wtf Vaughn’s negative growth in form? He’s nowhere near his optimum.

The kid at work said “ if we had Bellamy, we would have iced that game.” Hard to disagree.

Mary obviously gave the side his classic half time speech. Charity shield special.

The aggro by both sides was a bit of fun. A bit of spirit ffs.

For all it’s heartbreak and weirdness, I thought it was far and away- the game of the round!

But I saw some good things in your playing group. Just need to......

Last edited:

BLM01

First Grade
J
Thanks but we were pretty lucky to get away with it.

I only started feeling a bit confident when Sims went feral, because it was at that point I knew that the players were still Mary effected.

All things in the balance, some of your players impressed me.

Friz was back to his dominant barnstorming best.

Graham turned up for good while.

Hunts breach of our line was vintage. That should never happen! I hear widdops wasting away at esl. We should bring him “home” after the virus.

People have been nailing Lomax, but I saw plenty of good in him as well.

wtf Vaughn’s negative growth in form? He’s nowhere near his optimum.

The kid at work said “ if we had Bellamy, we would have iced that game.” Hard to disagree.

Mary obviously gave the side his classic half time speech. Charity shield special.

The aggro by both sides was a bit of fun. A bit of spirit ffs.

For all it’s heartbreak and weirdness, I thought it was far and away- the game of the round!

But I saw some good things in your playing group. Just need to......
new Maryism quote
“Sometimes you get the test before the lesson”
Classic Mary or who did or what book did he pinch this one off! :thinking: