What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pangai suspended for five weeks

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
The Melbourne winger Vunivalu is without question the dirtest player I have seen along with John Hopoate, daylight third.

He pushes players into sideboards all the time, kicks, knees, just a dirty human, I cannot understand how he still plays. He cannot go to union fast enough.

Lunatics.

Big Pete

Referee
So niggle is worse than trying to maim a bloke?

It's apples and oranges. Gal's issue is that he was looking for any advantage and he resorted to really grubby stuff like ripping at stitches and hurling racial abuse at members of the opposition well into his late 20s. That behaviour peaked around then, but even into his 30s he was making bone headed decisions, to the point where the NRL had to change it's policy on striking.

TPJ just needs to learn that he doesn't have to put a shot on anytime he's in a position to make one.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Gallen got under thier skin, was his plan.

Maim was not his go.

TP will get better.

Has weeks to think about.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee

https%3A%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.au%2F_%2Fmedia%2F2017%2F08%2F13%2F09%2F50%2F1308_vunivalu_1000.jpg

Never saw Gallen push a man into the fence at the end of the ground.

Different ball park, Anyways.

Enjoy Gall on Ch9....

Big Pete

Referee
I don't see what any of this has to do with Pangai.

I've got nothing against Gal, but he's got little in common with this situation. I just found it funny you tried to rationalise his behaviour like Hopoate tried to rationalise his.

The Rosco

Bench
thats a low act . attacking a defender mid air with knees neck, head high, disgraceful, he has been cited,
billy use to do it ,
Billy tended to aim the boot more in the facial zonal region.
For balance, of course.
Oh, and LOL@SOUFFS

blue bags

First Grade
how come other players use offence as, an offensive attacking ball carrier, as an attacking weapon using knees, elbows, headbutts while on there feet. then when it gets on the ground , the defender takes control, with all sorts of garbage , this is called evolution transition , what next in the future, full studs to the neck,head area