What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R2 Fri - Dragons 28-32 Panthers @ Netstrata Jubilee

Round 2: Dragons v Panthers

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2020 - Round 2
St George Illawarra Dragons v Penrith Panthers
Netstrata Jubilee Stadium, Carlton
Friday 20 March 2020

NRL kickoff 6pm

TL-SGI20.png

1. Matthew Dufty 2. Jordan Pereira 3. Brayden Wiliame 4. Tim Lafai 5. Zac Lomax 6. Corey Norman 7. Ben Hunt 8. James Graham 9. Issac Luke 10. Paul Vaughan 11. Tyson Frizell 12. Tyrell Fuimaono 13. Blake Lawrie
Interchange: 14. Trent Merrin 15. Josh Kerr 16. Billy Brittain 17. Jacob Host 18. Jackson Ford 19. Adam Clune 20. Euan Aitken 21. Tristan Sailor

TL-PEN21.png

1. Caleb Aekins 2. Josh Mansour 3. Dean Whare 4. Brent Naden 5. Brian To'o 6. Jarome Luai 7. Nathan Cleary 8. James Tamou 9. Apisai Koroisau 10. Zane Tetevano 11. Viliame Kikau 12. Isaah Yeo 13. James Fisher-Harris
Interchange: 14. Stephen Crichton 15. Billy Burns 16. Moses Leota 17. Liam Martin 18. Matt Burton 19. Jed Cartwright 20. Kaide Ellis 21. Mitch Kenny

67B5T0I.jpg

Referees: Matt Cecchin, Jon Stone
Sideline Officials: Drew Oultram, Adam Cassidy
Video Referees: Ashley Klein, Bryan Norrie

Lower Grades
Dragons v Panthers @ Windsor
NSWRL U20 Jersey Flegg Cup, Sat 3pm
NSWRL Canterbury Cup, Sat 4pm​

Last edited by a moderator:

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
The Drags had no business losing that game considering the start the Tigers gave them, and Penrith were very impressive against the Premiers. Merge will need all the home ground help they can ge- Oh.

Pennies by 14.

TheFrog

Coach
How many times have we come to this place cock-a-hoop only to leave with tail firmly between legs? Heaps. Last time we came here we were being touted as premiership hotshots only to be on the wrong side of a 42-6 dicking. The scoreline flattered the losers.

This is not an easy game Panthers. You got that? Expect an ambush. Dragons fans might hate their coach but he's the master of an ambush, especially against us.

GongPanther

Referee
How many times have we come to this place c**k-a-hoop only to leave with tail firmly between legs? Heaps. Last time we came here we were being touted as premiership hotshots only to be on the wrong side of a 42-6 dicking. The scoreline flattered the losers.

This is not an easy game Panthers. You got that? Expect an ambush. Dragons fans might hate their coach but he's the master of an ambush, especially against us.
About 5 years ago, we beat the Dragons by 19-0. The first time the Dragons were held to a nil score at this ground. And they havent forgiven us ever since.

My "Twilight Zone Round" score for this game is Dragons 44-Panthers 10.

Last edited:

blue bags

First Grade
the cleaning bill will huge on Monday, sharks v storm play there on Saturday
need pallets of barrels dienfected, decontaminate , atleast no fans, which is a relief of some sorts :mad:

TheFrog

Coach

pantherz9103

First Grade
I haven't thought so much about sport lately with everything going on in the world, but I still want to back up that shock Round 1 win and beat the Mary's mob. We can struggle against anyone away from home but at least they have no real home advantage with no crowd to cheer them on...