What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 2 v Panthers

Dragonslayer

First Grade
Assuming it goes ahead.

With Tariq suspended, my team would be:

1. Lomax
2. Periera
3. Williame
4. Lafai
5. Sailor
6. Norman
7. Hunt
8. Graham
9. Luke
10. Vaughan
11. Frizell
12. Fuimaono
13. Lawrie

14. Merrin
15. Kerr
16. Brittain
17. Ford or Host (depending who's fit)

I'm not a fan of Graham starting but you know Mc85 will do it, hence I put him there. If Host is fit then i'd play him over Ford as he can play wide and also in the middle.

Team list today, so lets see

SBD82

Coach
Assuming it goes ahead.

With Tariq suspended, my team would be:

1. Lomax
2. Periera
3. Williame
4. Lafai
5. Sailor
6. Norman
7. Hunt
8. Graham
9. Luke
10. Vaughan
11. Frizell
12. Fuimaono
13. Lawrie

14. Merrin
15. Kerr
16. Brittain
17. Ford or Host (depending who's fit)

I'm not a fan of Graham starting but you know Mc85 will do it, hence I put him there. If Host is fit then i'd play him over Ford as he can play wide and also in the middle.

Team list today, so lets see
I think you’re pretty spot on.

Although maybe Saab instead of Sailor? What’s going on with him? Injured?

Dragon Revival

Juniors
Maybe Dufty and Lomax will swap positions.
There is no continuity in selections. Lafai should be replaced by Fuimaono but Mary is
gutless. Host then in at second row and Ford promoted. I can see both Host and Ford leaving after being stuffed around.

qld redvee

Juniors
we need george and friends to find out the reasoning behind lomax to wing - is saab injured OR supercoach really did drop Lomax after 1 game ( and not the worst on the field) and replacved him with the player he shafted last year !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its like he wants to see if the board will sack him for being an absolute fool . you know the only thing that can save him is if the comp is completely cancelled and we come back in 21... at least we will have JDB.s case sorted ... Obviously Duffty is dux of the class with flannos D ....... FFS i cant take much more of this .. At least he didnt bring aitken straight back in - then again this is the 21 man squad so things could change -- george etc please help

kit66

Bench
Dufty in, Lomax to the wing.

Mary simply likes to keep proving to us that he is incompetent.

Yeah Mary's a knob but I don't actually mind the switch in this case. If Dufty had played against Wests you'd think we may have capitalized on the breaks we made - his speed and backing up was missing.
A competent coach would have tested / trialled Lomax at fullback in CC for a while. He needs proper training in the position. His try savers have been good value but he's clearly a confidence player who looks to be sh*tting himself in the position so far, especially under the high ball. He can play fullback I'm sure just needs a good coach and possibly a mentor ( ex fullback ) and some confidence.

Old Timer

Coach
Well all you death riding, nay saying critics got your wish
Lomax gone to the wing and now Dufty to FB what a f**king joke
One should always be careful of what you wish for.