What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kayo - ok ?

Given the closed stadiums situation and possible restrictions on public recreational venues, I was thinking about signing up for Kayo. I remember last year some forum members commenting about it last year when it started and there being dropouts. Anyway, is anyone using Kayo and is it reliable ?

Thanks mate, it will work out cheaper than watching games on Foxtel at the local pub, especially if we're not playing well.

thanks for the pointers folks, I would prefer to watch the games in a social setting, but there may be restrictions coming into place, we'll see what eventuates.

Ads

First Grade
Much better a year on. Split it with a mate and get it for $12.50. Like netflix you can use two screens at once.

1990 sharkie

Juniors
Another thing you can do if Foxtel is satellite is add another room and the box is open. That can be used at any house with a satellite. Then have every channel open and split the bill or just basic with sport. You can then record and do everything else Foxtel does plus watch on your phone with the app

Another thing you can do if Foxtel is satellite is add another room and the box is open. That can be used at any house with a satellite. Then have every channel open and split the bill or just basic with sport. You can then record and do everything else Foxtel does plus watch on your phone with the app
Tom with a satellite dish??????????
Haha, he doesn’t even have a mobile phone! But in fairness, that makes him just about the smartest bloke I know..

King Ben

Juniors
Old mate just got a brand new 65inch TV so I rebooked my corporate box at his place.

He also upgraded and has been buying Monte Carlos. It is looking promising.

Make sure you're keeping your distance in the corporate box, Quigs.

Old mate just got a brand new 65inch TV so I rebooked my corporate box at his place.

He also upgraded and has been buying Monte Carlos. It is looking promising.

Your diet!!!??? Fun watching your mate eat monte carlos ? Sounds more like torture!

Quigs

Immortal
Can break the diet every now and then. Down 10.5k so I have room for a little of the devils temptations.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
The cheapest option if you really just want to see the NRL is the NRL digital pass.

$14.99 per month,free if a telstra mobile customer, and you need the app

LINK

I am unsure if any good, not a customer.

Not sure kayo will have any content soon.